4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
I noticed the image of Jenny Wakeman withe background being the museum at night. Is she going to be in this game?

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
Never stopped creators before, with adding guest characters, whose involvement range from simple fuck to being part of the story.
Good example Somka's Witch Hunter game has a side quest line involving two characters from Wakfu and the main story has Jim Gordon as the police chief.

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
Yes, we add Jenny and Dora in game. But it will be only for our supporter on patreon. We doing do this because we need pay our artist for the further updates.
So will us not part of the patreon won't have access to them or will we still be able to interact with them? The wording got me confused.

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
I may pay annually to the Patreon later this month have to decide fully first but getting the chance to have some fun with Jenny may be worth it.

Reactions: AlisaDryz

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
To clarify the pay annually I mean pay for the Super Tier £13 (that is what it is to me) monthly as I don't have the funs to pay for a year in one go. I realized just now what I put is why I'm clarifying.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know if it's because it's an Early Access release, but I was somewhat disappointed with the amount of content in it. Maybe the full release of this version will have more, but with how far the original date for this version release was missed (first estimated either at the end of July or in August), I had expected a lot more. I am guilty of sneaking into the game files and I do see a lot more art assets for Olga and a few other characters, so it makes me feel like it's intentionally being held back. Like a few of the new scenes for this update were already there in the game files on the initial release. I hope I am wrong though, maybe the script or coding is just not done for the art assets yet. For those who want to be spoiled a bit on the content I'll give a bit of detail in spoiler tags.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a few other characters that have scenes, but the ones I listed were supposed to be the main focus of the update. Mrs. Johnson is supposed to have a scene, but either it's bugged or I cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger it. Then a scene with girls named Conny and Mary, minor characters that get introduced during Laila's events. The art of this game is top tier for sure, but this update was first estimated to be released at the end of July, or sometime in August. Here we are in December with not much to show for the delay in my opinion.

Last edited:

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I don't know if it's because it's an Early Access release, but I was somewhat disappointed with the amount of content in it. Maybe the full release of this version will have more, but with how far the original date for this version release was missed (first estimated either at the end of July or in August), I had expected a lot more. I am guilty of sneaking into the game files and I do see a lot more art assets for Olga and a few other characters, so it makes me feel like it's intentionally being held back. Like a few of the new scenes for this update were already there in the game files on the initial release. I hope I am wrong though, maybe the script or coding is just not done for the art assets yet. For those who want to be spoiled a bit on the content I'll give a bit of detail in spoiler tags.

There are a few other characters that have scenes, but the ones I listed were supposed to be the main focus of the update. Mrs. Johnson is supposed to have a scene, but either it's bugged or I cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger it. Then a scene with girls named Conny and Mary, minor characters that get introduced during Laila's events. The art of this game is top tier for sure, but this update was first estimated to be released at the end of July, or sometime in August. Here we are in December with not much to show for the delay in my opinion.
Thanks for your feedback!

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
After I fap to this, Life with Louie will remain the sole remaining piece of my childhood that remains wholesome and pure. Not even the Teletubbies have made it as far as Hey, Arnold! did, but now it's about to get moved to the Coom Corner of my brain just the same.

Thanks, F95Zone and GFC Studio, and may God have mercy on my atrophied little soul.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes