Hi, everyone

83wulf

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone.

I’m a Nordic, male, 30-something, bisexual musician. I generally like slow-burn games (but for the sake of goodness, skip the handjob stage!), with a good story.

Kinks I like include romance, corruption, impregnation, trans and trap.
I find playful, consensual domination sexy (either way), but once actual meanness starts, it is a turn-off. Incest is fine, but must be well done.

I think of myself as very open-minded sexually, but kinks I simply don’t get include rape, furry, ntr, blackmail and slavery.

I’ve been a lurker here for a short while, but I have played quite a few of the games here, and have through the years played very many of the Japanese Vns which have been translated into English.

Years ago, the Western offerings to the genre of adult gaming, particularly eroge and VN, were sparse, amateurish and mostly disappointing.

How times have changed! Awesome.

I’m usually not very socially active online, but having lurked here for a little while, I’m looking forward to interacting with you lot.

Examples of games I have high hopes for:
The DeLuca Family
Gates Motel
Bad Memories
Personal Trainer

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in our Great Community !!!
So glad you decided to come out from the shades , this is a so incredible Forum ,but you know already it .-
About games you suggested , i've your same opinion , they are great games , the only one that i didn't play till now is Gates Motel , but i'll try for sure...
Maybe i can suggest you two nice games since you are a Musician :
Melody
Become a Rock Star

Enjoy always !!!!

Reactions: 83wulf