Seeking Hi I'm looking for lighthearted, cute, and funny maybe games but kinky

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Kind of an odd request, I guess. I'm having some trouble finding games that are simple, lighthearted fun. (mostly) Happy stories. Cute characters (in looks and personalities). Romance, maybe some kissing and cuddling. Funny stuff. Positive feelings. Doesn't have to be all those things. It just has to be generally a happy time as well as a sexy time. The more and kinkier sex, the better.

What I'm trying to avoid is rape, blackmail/mind control, NTR, sad endings, violence (gore), stories that take themselves too seriously, teasing game that waste your time by constantly implying your sex reward is in another castle just around the corner...

Here's some exemple of games that make me feel good in my heart as well as in my groin. Harem Hotel - Life With A Slave - Teaching Feeling - Insexual Awakening - Do You Have Akira Points? - Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games

Gameplay, engine, etc don't matter very much as long as it's not tedious, confusing or generally a pain to go through it's all good.

Have a good day, everyone. And thanks for your time.

Reactions: Lixolixolixo

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's rough around the edges but I really like Wet Summer Days, just ignore the tentacle game... Mythic Manor if you haven't tried it yet, basically a much more laid back Harem Hotel.
Mythic Manor is great. I'm waiting for content to roll in my playthrough of it wasn't that long ago. Although it was several versions.

WSD looked intimidating but I'll give it a shot sure.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Played number 2 3 and 5. I liked them although Melody didn't have too much content when I checked it. I think it's about to be completed though, right?

Will check the others thanks
Yeah i played v0.8 last and it had a lot of content then(that's what i remember atleast)

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Dark Magic - pretty chill with a lot of sexy girls, even Witch and her ghost are cute ;)
Ecchi Sensei - You may like it, most of the time it's pretty chill and has lots of cute girls, anyway, there's an option to turn off things You don't like.
Personal Trainer - another easygoing one, there's adorable ginger milf with freckles in it, worth trying just for her.
DM I just started. It's bordering on tedious but I do like it. It just can't be the only game I play. Too grindy. Echhi Sensei is cool, wasn't convinced by early versions but it got better. PT is new to me.

Reactions: Barabash

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
A little update. Personal Trainer is brilliant. That's exactly what I was looking for. The dialogue is witty. the characters are likable. There isn't anything particularly sad except the intro and the game is nice enough to not really show your gf cheating on you.

I particularly like that the sense of bond I get with some characters, mostly Amy and Mayan, so far. Even if, in any other context ,I'm exactly what Dani almost fired me for being. And the gameplay's good. No fluff, no confusion. There's even hints if you're dumb like me. Days of the week is not ideal but since there are no needs to care of and I can just skip time as I want it's fine. The sex scenes are great too.

The only thing I'm lukewarm on is the main character's... indecisiveness when it comes to being Genghis Khan and take over the world with deceit and his army of ... spermatozoid I guess; or be the good guy who helps the girls like with Mayan and Amy. It's not a big deal, I guess. I just kinda wish he'd drop the "revenge" thing that is clearly not 'him'. And maybe the women in this game aren't all really my type physically, but that's really minor and it's not like they're ugly or anything.

I wasn't expecting this to be that good.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Cool list, I know some of those, some I heard of but haven't checked. Thanks. Are Free Friends and My Boss Wife is My ex really nice games without content that I said I tried to avoid. I mean, Free Friends sounds like a really depressing story about a lonely girl getting ropped into sex with a stranger. Am I wrong?
Offcuts ? 3 paths so far unfortunately every update takes ages but what is there is great .and every path is that large it's almost a game at it's own .
Offcuts is very nice. I've done 1 paths (I thought there were 4) Kinda waiting on content for it. I like the look and the tone of it. It's a very sweet VN.