Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knows how to help out your "landlady"? I am already able to peek on the "friends" panties in her room and do the poker scene?

It also says that I should somehow help the exercise sister in the morning while I've already done the cannabis scene with her, but nothing is happening when I'm seeing her show off her ass?

Also struggling getting the white haired one to show off her special panties (quest 3, etc).. The hints aren't really helpful in this game..

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
As I said above, they release the game without incest, then either you add a code, user-defined settings, or patch.
Yeah, I get that. But, most don't know how to make mods or modify the code and there are no patches.
I'm really not trying to start anything. just curious.

popo25

Jan 2, 2019
the game definitely needs a better help, don't get anywhere, setting an alarm clock doesn't help either, too bad is otherwise a good game but I'm out

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm not complaining, just asking - how can you advertise with an Incest tag and have a Patreon account? Just asking.
Because this is a pirate site that posts these games for free. The game devs may interact here (after all, they are talking to potential patrons) but they are technically not responsible for what is posted here. So, as long as the core game on Patreon is incest free, then they are golden. What the fans do with the game after is not the dev's concern. Thus we have patches. Also many games get around Patreon's ToS by making the names, relationships and even ages all configurable by the player.

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
Grab the side of her panties when you cum on her butt for the insidious prisoner event.
Is that the scene where he slips and falls on her? If so, that wasnt the event for me.

Also, does anyone know how to get the panties option when stella is on all 4s

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Is that the scene where he slips and falls on her? If so, that wasnt the event for me.

Also, does anyone know how to get the panties option when stella is on all 4s
you have to get the insidious prisoner event first, I am stuck there as well.

tebab32062

Dec 22, 2019
you have to get the insidious prisoner event first, I am stuck there as well.
Go to her room (when she looks in the mirror) and you need to see scean when he hides something in a drawer, it not alwasy trigger so you need to come and go out from room until you got it (dont use skipp it is really short scean). Then click on her shorts and this time you rise tham up she will have no pants. IF you dont trigger scean with drawer she will have pants.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
0 Seeds 0 Peers :(

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You need to check the FAQ that you quoted, there's client whitelisting in place now. Let me know if you still have issues afterwards.
the problem was my torrent program.
it was out of date.
updated and everything is working perfectly.
thanks for your torrents.
they are very good.
happy New Year ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: VNorth and RPDL

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Spying on Eva as she sunbathes.
"The wind is unlikely to lift her topic (sic) any higher.
Hey, Eva's boobs have grown a lot.
I quickly tried to think when and where I could look at her naked boobs."
Any hints for this?

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Models are beautiful plot its ok...but c'mon, its a clueless shit where u need to go, how to do and what to do.

And skip time is useless also. Why dont you just make scene by scene game instead to try to find out in what day in week u need to do certain things !!

Ruined game from 5 stars to 2 and half maximum 3 stars only.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Your opinion, I respect.

Since we are on the critique path.
Laura looks to same to the older landlady.
Too easy to confuse.

otherwise... cool.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes