VN Ren'Py High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Rollback literally works wtf are you on about ? If you disabled it then that's on you.
Can confirm it, the back option is borked. Sometimes it seems to work. But suddenly, probably after restarting the game or reloading a save, it was completely gone. Had no chance to get it back. Even closing the game and reloading the same save where it actually worked before did not help. Gave up on that game now, not playable for me.

Reactions: kschn68

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Can confirm it, the back option is borked. Sometimes it seems to work. But suddenly, probably after restarting the game or reloading a save, it was completely gone. Had no chance to get it back. Even closing the game and reloading the same save where it actually worked before did not help. Gave up on that game now, not playable for me.
I'm having the same issue. First thought my installation is corrupted, even redownloaded the game again and made a complete new install. And at first it seemed to work. But then I noticed after some time it was deactivated again and no way to bring it back. This shit really needs a bug fixing soon.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
''Along the way, You will have to deal with complex relationships with the women in your life, each with their own distinct personalities and motivations. How You handle these relationships will ultimately shape and influence the outcome of the game.''

So.. basically the whole racing plotline is pointless..

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Seems like car racing is becoming a genre here now. Very nice! But what about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and or breeding content? Thank you very much!
Ask your wife or girlfriend and maybe you can fulfill your fantasy in real life. :HideThePain:
34559089-e6e2-4404-8b57-045612010c12_453x344.gif

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Now i understand it, just loaded a Save and yes having the same issue now, even with Unren force Rollback doesn't work. I'm assuming a Hotfix will be avail. soon, just have to be patient.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... naturally when I first saw this I thought 'Yeah, Race of Life vibes'. And there is some, but there is certainly potential here.

Story so far is kinda of run of the mill, try to get yourself back on your feet while getting burned, do shady shit, get into trouble, etc. Not really original, but its not entirely bad. Certainly depending on how things play out, and how well the writing is, it may turn out to be a diamond in the rough.

I would say the one really good thing this has going for it is the animations, which are smooth as hell and really well done. That said however, in terms of the gals... Well... they could use some touching up. The MC oddly makes me think of a young Ray Liotta.

Overall though, there is definate potential and certainly promise for the story and game. Clean up some of the text, keep building upon the story and such, maybe a little touch up with some of the gals, and this could end up being a gem, so long as the dev team stays with it and doesn't abandon it simply because they aren't getting enough backing or such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Is there a way to skip all these animated cutscenes? Five minutes in and like three of them was spent on pointless animations.
Why can't we personalise the MC's name?! For me, it's a play or no-play feature.
disabled rollback ! unecersary clicking in menus and saving, no MC rename, visualy looks good gl dev
Option to rename the MC would be nice.
well i did love the game but really no name chose anymore wtf my name is not wanye or wtf ever you put unless name picks get put in i am out of this one really loved it untell this update
planned tags got removed/no planned tags, 2nd release of the game is already a rework, rollback disabled no option to rename. i give it few more releases before the inevitable.
I'm having the same issue. First thought my installation is corrupted, even redownloaded the game again and made a complete new install. And at first it seemed to work. But then I noticed after some time it was deactivated again and no way to bring it back. This shit really needs a bug fixing soon.
Now i understand it, just loaded a Save and yes having the same issue now, even with Unren force Rollback doesn't work. I'm assuming a Hotfix will be avail. soon, just have to be patient.
Alright, alright... We heard you loud and clear.

New Hotfix in the main download links.

Ep.1 Hotfix
  • Added the ability to name the main character.
  • Animations can now be skipped after 2 seconds have elapsed.
  • Rollback issue fixed.
Note: Old saves won't work.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Ep.1 Hotfix
  • Rollback issue fixed.
Now that's quality service.:PogChamp:
Cooking.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
The MC doesn't have any siblings. If you're thinking about Ruby, she's not related to him.
Unless you're thinking about his dad or something, then sorry to disappoint.

Ep.1 Hotfix
  • Rollback issue fixed.
Note: Old saves won't work.
thanks and keep up the good work

• Haha
Reactions: Zoro@stro

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, this game looks soo brilliant, i hope it does not get abandoned. Hey Wingmen Labs i have a question, is there be any Lesbian/Threesome content planned for the future? Or is this game a complete vanilla romance based game and not include any kinky fetishes like the one i mentioned? I don't mind either way when the game looks soo brilliant. Pls don't abandon it:)

P.s. also i had 1 more question, do you have a planned episode count for the whole story?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes