VN Ren'Py High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Renders are really good, there is a good story so it should be great but i just got bored unfortunately and i started to skip. This is just the standard story of a young guy with usual little life and family problems.
Sexualy there is almost no content and when there is some it's annoying as fuck.
So a good story for a teenager mind who loves cars and talking with his friends but the dev should forget about the sex scenes, they are cleary only there to just justify that it's an adult story.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

Jan 26, 2024
Some top notch animation. Incidentally, I don't expect the story to be changed because of this, but you can get a new "original" diploma issued by a school by contacting their administrative department. I've had to do that before for a job. It's certainly possible that Wayne and his friends wouldn't know that, or think to Google it to find out.
Yeah, that made me remember another famous AVN with the same "plot hole", but your justification works better here than there, where some legal adviser did not know that option.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
Fcking amazing, the artwork and animation is just beyond fcking beautiful, the music is always perfect in every scenes, and a very intresting story, seriously looking foward for more, wish you the very best of luck and thank you for the awesome work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Wingmen Labs
Not sure if it's maybe a PC thing, I've got an i9 and a lot of RAM, SSD's, yadda yadda - your cinematic transitions seem to be playing just a little bit shy of completion. Just in general they (all of them) seem to end before they're meant to. Just a friendly heads up. Still playing the game, pretty good so far, thanks for your time if you end up reading this.

Reactions: m0us3r and Brellium

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wingmen Labs
Not sure if it's maybe a PC thing, I've got an i9 and a lot of RAM, SSD's, yadda yadda - your cinematic transitions seem to be playing just a little bit shy of completion. Just in general they (all of them) seem to end before they're meant to. Just a friendly heads up. Still playing the game, pretty good so far, thanks for your time if you end up reading this.
it is a pc thing.
i have 10+yo pc, not so much of ram, no ssd...and win7.
no problems with cinematic transitions whatsoever.

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Just started playing! I like the dialogue a lot and music. Although when you get introduced to new characters I get a feeling the animation for them (with there name and age) should be more than 2 seconds? It seems to cut out way before it is meaning to. Tamaras animation intro just seems to cut short, just pans along to her legs under the desk then suddenly ends. Experiencing that on all the intro animations Wingmen Labs the name that pops up doesn't even finish appearing on some. Also reading the post above, my PC is new.

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Wingmen Labs
Just started playing! I like the dialogue a lot and music. Although when you get introduced to new characters I get a feeling the animation for them (with there name and age) should be more than 2 seconds? It seems to cut out way before it is meaning to. Tamaras animation intro just seems to cut short, just pans along to her legs under the desk then suddenly ends. Experiencing that on all the intro animations Wingmen Labs the name that pops up doesn't even finish appearing on some. Also reading the post above, my PC is new.
On it right now.
-Hotfix Labs

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Wingmen Labs
Here's the hotfix, just place this in your game folder.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I had to start over due to none of the saves working, so maybe this was also the case before, and I didn't really pick up on it then, but we have Jade using "bro" a lot, and now the MC calls him "brother". My Wrestling Mind right now is picturing this conversion happening between Vince Russo and Hulk Hogan. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

• Haha

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well this is an exceptionally solid start, definitely looking forward to seeing how this develops. Good job.

• Red Heart

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
No, sorry. No pregnancy or breeding content planned in the future.
By the way man, I forgot to ask you. How are you going to manage the races, are you going to implement a mini-game or are you going to implement a time limited decision making. And of course the most important thing, will it be possible to tune the main car.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
By the way man, I forgot to ask you. How are you going to manage the races, are you going to implement a mini-game or are you going to implement a time limited decision making. And of course the most important thing, will it be possible to tune the main car.
limited timed decisions would be soo amazing, I've played a lot of horror games that have QTE and it is soo fun to have story decisions that way. but lets see what dev has in his mind

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
limited timed decisions would be soo amazing, I've played a lot of horror games that have QTE and it is soo fun to have story decisions that way. but lets see what dev has in his mind
I don't wanna spoil too much but yes, we are planning on having timed decisions that can make or break a race.
As for tuning, I can't talk much about that yet cause I don't wanna make promises.

Reactions: snapturtle34
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes