VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Raymondo

Nov 17, 2017
Great work be carefull about incest Patreon now Locks pages done you need to be NON INCEST maybe you just make it "room mate" style like the others and create an incest patch for f95zone. Lot of artist does it now this way sadly patreon dont like wincest :D

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Hot damn! I'm only a few minutes in and already I'm hooked. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

I really hope that updates will come fairly regularly, it'd be such a shame to see this crash due to a nonexistent update schedule.

You do have to be careful though, as Patreon has developed a habit of smiting content that includes incest. Maybe you shouldn't advertise that aspect of the VN as much.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Very interestingn but short preview... Great art interesting storyline seems like several options... Gonna be a massive download by the time the game is filled out though.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Well, as you guys said, it was short. Looks good but there isn't much more to say. The character we play seems to be a little bit too innocent but I can live with that.

Now, I just hope for a few things. That the dev will keep up and manage to offer a good amount of content with a decent spacing between releases, while also managing correctly his patreon. I've seen too much games having a good demo but which couldn't deliver after, for X or Y reasons (Caprice, Milfarion, Aorrta, the man who did Sophia).

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
This was pleasant surprise, pretty good concept and art but please reconsider the use of so many wait times during dialogue.

You have just over 300 lines and 58 wait times, that's almost 20% of the dialogue boxes stopping midway, which prompts a left click to advance to the next scene followed by a rollback because, for a split second, we see that we missed something.

A written novel doesn't have to rely on physical breaks to indicate the passage of time, that's what punctuation is for, the reader then sets his own pace. Ren'Py even lets us choose how fast we want the text to come, three dots will have the same waiting effect for those who want it. I can understand it on specific scenarios to make them more meaningful or if it's a complex scene or animation where the reader will normally want to see it play out but doing it consistently removes any impact and can actually become kind of annoying. I got to the point of running a filter on the script to get rid of them, it's especially bad when both text and transitions are set to instant.

I wish you good luck with this project, it's looking promising.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes