VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Looking Good So far, so @Erosion more than 1 person devolving this project "Hi! We're Erosion games". sounds good I'm all for supporting a team effort :). sometimes a single person can become burnt out or writers block.
But also agree with lockerxx A $5 tier would be better, ($1 too little $10 a bit much) to begin with a new project, plus the exchange rate for some places.
Oh the story set in England :) does that mean some backgrounds of big ben haha, oh wait drinking age, so parties, pubs etc.
Good to see a game Dev the one to upload their project, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Namco15 and Erosion

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Tried just now, and Wow. Simply Wow. Great renders, can't talk about the story for now, of course, it's too early, but the tags are promising, just by the fact it's not so many VN who treat on the Mother/Daughter incest. Seriously great job. I will wait a bit and see how it goes before support, cause i was too many times disappointed by the devs who vanishes after 2 updates. I hope you will keep the line @Erosion and really thank to share your game here!

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
I didn't look at tags and ended up with a female MC that has a Male name, lol!
Well i'm not comfortable to play as a Female MC, but i must say it's good to see a high quality VN with a Female Protagonist, there isn't much Female Protagonist in Ren'Py style VNs
One more thing I hope Erosion don't get caught because of the Incest genre. GL Erosion

Reactions: Erosion

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Right now I think the patreon page is clear. Neither the demo or the page contains any incest.

About the game; Big thumbs up! I love the renders. Amazing work. The story seems interesting. Looking forward to seeing where this will go!

Two things I can say as things that can be worked on;
People tend to not like simple choices like 'wake up' 'do that' etc etc.
Dark renders are too grainy (I know the struggle!)

But minor issues. Wish you the best in the future. Will keep my eyes on this one.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
Female protagonist :/ . It’s not like I’m a homophobe, it’s just that when you play as a female it doesn’t feel like you achieved anything.
Oh on the contrary, this is where it really gets fun to explore the imagined world from the eyes of the female.

One of the rare(r) experiences being, perhaps, a reluctance to just go for anything male with a pulse when playing as a female. Where as males I bet we tend to go down that road quite easily and just hope for the best, albeit very optimistic, outcome.

Personally I think that is why I quite enjoy GGGB due to there are a good number of male stereotypes I find utterly annoying and therefore both avoid and ultimately limit how many scenes I overall get to see from "my" Ashley's perspective.

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
The blonde model is super duper hot looking, for now the game is so short, will check out later after more content would be better

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
In general, this game is definitely worth to keep an eye on.

However, the character's action doesn't feel logical at all. An easy example is needing to pee after breakfast. Peeing shouldn't take that long to be "oh you're going to be late if you pee now", and also considering that she really needs to pee, why is it even an option to hold the pee until she gets to school? If you choose to pee anyway, she was like "I can't hold it any longer" ... yet it's an option to wait until she gets to school. The script might need a bit of work to make things more believable.

Text also needs to pop up instantly instead of with like 1-second delay. People can read fast and then click to next text but accidentally skip some of the text because it didn't pop up yet.

But other than that, it's a promising game.

Reactions: Kendra
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes