VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
No, just a short introduction to the game before the full episode.
Is there any ETA for ep1?

Well done on the preview, well written and beautiful renders, will be looking to support this if you keep the quality up and release on a steady basis. Cheers

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I'm curious about how the dev is going to elude the prohibition of "incest" in patreon. Changing the relationship between characters and adding some kind of "incest patch"?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Like many said, is rare mother/daughter and sister/sister games, so I'm really hyped for this.

Can't wait until the beach vacation since mother's really hot looking. I don't play female mc games unless is lesbians so this is great.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The blonde looks hot mother not so much but that is probably because I'm getting tired of the same old generic flabby patty mother model that is in many of these game that you ignore and never do anything nice to them to keep their stats down. Couldn't see the sister much to decide how they look.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Preview - Meet Eleanor
Patrons only
Aug 1 at 10:21pm

Welcome, and thanks so much for your support! This is the first character preview for High Life.

The youngest of three, Eleanor is a sensible and studious girl, with little experience of the wild world of adolescence. Her natural beauty and naive emotional depth win her the quiet favour of many around her, but so far in life she has been too absorbed in her own world to notice.

What's she reading? It's her favourite book - Flappers and Philosophers by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Love, romance and mystery set in the magical decade of the 1920's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like replacing that H with an F :winkytongue:

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Lesbian incest, that's good.

Story was short and didn't make much sense. Girls don't wake half hour before going to school and forget to go bathroom. So she sleep with her make-up on? And sisters that close age living in same house, I'm 99% sure that they do see each other naked. They do loan clothes and stuff.

But yeah, points for lesbian incest.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
I really like to art so far. Good job.
Dear dev, if you rendered separately, is it possible the share the elenor's phone backround please...?

Reactions: Namco15

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well I have to say, I'm looking forward to this story developing. Great renders, nice writing, and a really promising story.
Let's all go to uni :)

Reactions: Namco15
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes