VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
The reason for that is quite simply. Men are generally not seen as "pure" or "innocent". The fetish needs a stark contrast (e.g. prude to slut) to really work. For male characters the "fall" would simply be too small.
Because men are born sluts, which learn (or not) to behave. But if we ever should get an opportunity that has no ramifications, 99.9% of us wouldn't think twice.

Reactions: BonusDuck
D

Deleted member 810812

This is really visually, contextually and audibly.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
the last development update on the patreon site was at the beginning of october…..

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
for some reason it stopped for me at oct 3th... now on my other device it is december indeed.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Naughty Elf
Hi everyone!
Check out Agatha's updated look! She's a little bit more petite and perky, and has a lot more freckles, but still has those big teenage breasts and curves that her schoolmates are envious of.
We hope you like her new style, please let us know what you think! Download the 4K image below.
More coming later today!
- Erosion

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Unlocked
Naughty Elf
Hi everyone!
Check out Agatha's updated look! She's a little bit more petite and perky, and has a lot more freckles, but still has those big teenage breasts and curves that her schoolmates are envious of.
We hope you like her new style, please let us know what you think! Download the 4K image below.
More coming later today!
- Erosion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018

Unlocked
Naughty Elf
Hi everyone!
More coming later today!
- Erosion

Wewy noice!

Reactions: BonusDuck

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

Unlocked
Naughty Elf
Hi everyone!
More coming later today!
- Erosion

Dear Lord Baby Jesus :love:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry they are not side by side :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No worries man, I opened them in a new tab and flicked between them. Thanks for that bud, in my opinion the old version of her is way hotter. I can't tell why though, did they change the shape of her face? The new version is still gorgeous and I think the frecles suit her personality and storyline.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
No worries man, I opened them in a new tab and flicked between them. Thanks for that bud, in my opinion the old version of her is way hotter. I can't tell why though, did they change the shape of her face? The new version is still gorgeous and I think the frecles suit her personality and storyline.
You should ask @Erosion to find out if they have changed the shape of her face 'cos i don't have the answer.

Unlocked
Naughty Elf
Hi everyone!
More coming later today!
- Erosion

Is it me or her body shape seems more fit, a little bit more gym-honed, especially her tummy & hips? Or it's the bodysuit that gives that impression?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
You should ask @Erosion to find out if they have changed the shape of her face 'cos i don't have the answer.

Is it me or her body shape seems more fit, a little bit more gym-honed, especially her tummy & hips? Or it's the bodysuit that gives that impression?
Her skin seems paler, freckles more pronounced, eyebrows thinner, and she looks a bit shapelier to me. It could be something to do with the lighting as well. The new look seems a bit more natural overall to my eyes. :)

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes