4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Unlocked
Early Riser
Here's Eleanor's mother Anna, relaxed and up early to get ready for work. If for some reason Eleanor hasn't slept well last night, maybe they'll bump into each other...
We've been working on some of the night-time and early morning scenes upcoming in Episode 2, and creating small glamour shots like this one to improve things like lighting and to practice finding the right 'mood'. Dark scenes are super difficult, because you lose a lot of the natural reflection from the sun onto the body, and that reflection is the key to making things feel a little more lifelike. Ignoring the gown, this is roughly the final style of how we want night scenes to look.
Let us know what you think once you've downloaded and had a look at the 4000x5000px shot attached below!
Oh my my, now that is what I call a gorgeous and sexy woman! Too bad there is no male MC to take care of her (and thus she won't be taken care of in my playthrough by nobody) because I'm playing the MC as a straight girl, haha xD

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Unlocked
Early Riser
Here's Eleanor's mother Anna, relaxed and up early to get ready for work. If for some reason Eleanor hasn't slept well last night, maybe they'll bump into each other...
We've been working on some of the night-time and early morning scenes upcoming in Episode 2, and creating small glamour shots like this one to improve things like lighting and to practice finding the right 'mood'. Dark scenes are super difficult, because you lose a lot of the natural reflection from the sun onto the body, and that reflection is the key to making things feel a little more lifelike. Ignoring the gown, this is roughly the final style of how we want night scenes to look.
Let us know what you think once you've downloaded and had a look at the 4000x5000px shot attached below!

Well she 40 old mother of 3 childrens, so she can looks like this! A looks alike mother
Edit: Yeah some physical flaws , makes she so much more stunning.

Last edited:

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Oh my my, now that is what I call a gorgeous and sexy woman! Too bad there is no male MC to take care of her (and thus she won't be taken care of in my playthrough by nobody) because I'm playing the MC as a straight girl, haha xD
You could maybe have a scene where Eleanor makes a surprise return from University to find her mother getting a good sausaging from someone who isn't Mr. Thiel but some kid Eleanor grew up with. While Eleanor peeks at the action, she's horrified - having flashbacks of the kid being very nice and polite, saying "thank you for having me, Mrs. Thiel" etc - and also hypnotised by the action and can feel herself getting turned on as she watches. We could maybe have a similar situation for Isobel as well, because obviously Mrs. Thiel and Isobel are far too gorgeous not to get any action themselves. Subconsciously, watching how her mother and sister move, how they maximise their pleasure and how they drive a boy crazy could influence Eleanor's sexual performance when the time comes for Ibby or someone to slip her a stiff length.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You could maybe have a scene where Eleanor makes a surprise return from University to find her mother getting a good sausaging from someone who isn't Mr. Thiel but some kid Eleanor grew up with. While Eleanor peeks at the action, she's horrified - having flashbacks of the kid being very nice and polite, saying "thank you for having me, Mrs. Thiel" etc - and also hypnotised by the action and can feel herself getting turned on as she watches. We could maybe have a similar situation for Isobel as well, because obviously Mrs. Thiel and Isobel are far too gorgeous not to get any action themselves. Subconsciously, watching how her mother and sister move, how they maximise their pleasure and how they drive a boy crazy could influence Eleanor's sexual performance when the time comes for Ibby or someone to slip her a stiff length.
Nah I'm not into watching anyone else but me taking "care" of my ladies, haha :p

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It's once every two months, so just calculate two months from the last release.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Stalin made few thousands of plants in 5 years. developers will finish 1 game after 1 year.... is that their hobby?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Stalin made few thousands of plants in 5 years. developers will finish 1 game after 1 year.... is that their hobby?
The Romans built the Colosseum in 8 years, yet no contractor today can do it in under 10.

They're not a 100 employee studio, but 3 friends who enjoy this as a side project. The renders take great hardware, and still requires 20+ minutes per frame to render, not including the posing, camera settings/angling, and lighting. Then there's the custom assets being employed, which takes a good amount of time to make. And still, there's the coding and scripting, which again, takes quite a bit of time, even more so when branching the dialogue and story.

Most Devs rarely do less than 30 days between releases (usually longer), and this is still the highest quality work I've seen. :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The Romans built the Colosseum in 8 years, yet no contractor today can do it in under 10.

They're not a 100 employee studio, but 3 friends who enjoy this as a side project. The renders take great hardware, and still requires 20+ minutes per frame to render, not including the posing, camera settings/angling, and lighting. Then there's the custom assets being employed, which takes a good amount of time to make. And still, there's the coding and scripting, which again, takes quite a bit of time, even more so when branching the dialogue and story.

Most Devs rarely do less than 30 days between releases (usually longer), and this is still the highest quality work I've seen. :)
It's indeed the branching that might make the updates feel short, but when you have more than one path, it equals to more coding, more writing and scripting, more renders and that sort of stuff, and all of that for monthly updates, the dev is nothing if not consistent, and the story is absolutely great, it's not your everyday generic incest story, this story really takes the time building up to things, really letting the feelings build up in a believable and natural pace. Then you have the overall story that's going on in the meantime. It's an absolutely great story, and the art is great as well, the quality is definitely way up there :)
It's one of my favorite (probable incest) VNs apart from DMD :)

But yeah, anybody that questions the quality and quantity of content this game has, should play all the routes just to see what exactly there really is, playing just one route isn't enough to determine that at all :)
As for me, I question nothing, I play only one route, and I'm happy with the amount of quality content I get for that route on a monthly basis or what I get every 2-3 months, I appreciate the devs work and efforts very much :)

The club scene where Ele sees that mysterious girl, even though there was nothing sexual there, but damn it somehow felt exciting and and intriguing, erotic even, it was just a short scene, and yet in itself it was one of the most memorable scenes I've ever seen in all of the over 140 adult games that I've played, it was just so sexy and that whole atmosphere and the mood and everything, just perfect, haha. If I was in Ele's shoes, being in that club having a good time, dancing in the middle of the crowd and suddenly I see a girl like that, yeah, if she was a bit more confident and experienced, she could've just told the girl "you're coming home with me tonight!" :p

Last edited:

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Do you know any game about Mother - daughter incest? not including Zoe temptation and QSP game Big Kuyash?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do you know any game about Mother - daughter incest? not including Zoe temptation and QSP game Big Kuyash?
There aren't that many FemPro M/D, sister/sister incest games out there, it's usually brother/sister, son/mom or father/daughter or cousins, and I'm not a big fan of FemPro games, but this game, "High Life" is definitely an exception :p

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes