VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Why not :unsure:(y)?
This may please those who want Eleanor to remain "pure, angelic & innocent" (there must be some).
Every female protagonist needs this chance to remain an innocent, pure, virgin being till the end. That's the holy rule of female corruption games every dev should memorize. I personally don't feel any corruption when game has no innocent choices

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thank you @Walg yeah I figured I probably wasn't the only person to run into that, but like I said, 38 pages of posts was kind of daunting lol

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
thank you @Walg yeah I figured I probably wasn't the only person to run into that, but like I said, 38 pages of posts was kind of daunting lol
You're welcome. Might be better to search for "bug" or "bugs" and search only in this thread the next time you run into something like this? 38 pages is nothing compared to some of the more popular threads :D

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
yeah, while I do download from here, I'm still a noob as far as navigating forums goes.. this is actually the first forum I've been a part of, so def. thanks for the advice

Reactions: Namco15

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
yeah, while I do download from here, I'm still a noob as far as navigating forums goes.. this is actually the first forum I've been a part of, so def. thanks for the advice
In that case welcome and hope you get to contribute more than you already have :) Basically head to the OP as you've already been doing for important info and the download links (Most of it should be there) as your first port of call. I've taken a screenshot from a helpful regular on another thread to use as an example:

OK!
just pointing out what should be done, if only people would read the main page at the start of this forum.
Somehow they won't, and will even ignore this, even after they've posted, mainly because they can't be arsed to read before posting...

View attachment 182919
If you can't find what you're after in the OP, search at the top right is your best friend and you can search in various ways with the drop down and advanced searches (Screenshot from another regular from the same thread):

Erm apart from that, check out the for basic info and I guess enjoy more Ele (Thanks to @Erosion for proving me wrong and showing it was purely a posing issue. She's proportioned much better with the adjustment :))!!

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Early Riser
Here's Eleanor's mother Anna, relaxed and up early to get ready for work. If for some reason Eleanor hasn't slept well last night, maybe they'll bump into each other...
We've been working on some of the night-time and early morning scenes upcoming in Episode 2, and creating small glamour shots like this one to improve things like lighting and to practice finding the right 'mood'. Dark scenes are super difficult, because you lose a lot of the natural reflection from the sun onto the body, and that reflection is the key to making things feel a little more lifelike. Ignoring the gown, this is roughly the final style of how we want night scenes to look.
Let us know what you think once you've downloaded and had a look at the 4000x5000px shot attached below!

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

Unlocked
Early Riser
Here's Eleanor's mother Anna, relaxed and up early to get ready for work. If for some reason Eleanor hasn't slept well last night, maybe they'll bump into each other...
We've been working on some of the night-time and early morning scenes upcoming in Episode 2, and creating small glamour shots like this one to improve things like lighting and to practice finding the right 'mood'. Dark scenes are super difficult, because you lose a lot of the natural reflection from the sun onto the body, and that reflection is the key to making things feel a little more lifelike. Ignoring the gown, this is roughly the final style of how we want night scenes to look.
Let us know what you think once you've downloaded and had a look at the 4000x5000px shot attached below!
I'm speechless :love:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello guys. Is there SEX scene in there? Or should i w8 for more Eps. ?

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Hello guys. Is there SEX scene in there? Or should i w8 for more Eps. ?
There's a scene of a fella forcing his cock in a girls mouth, but aside from that there's no SEX in episode 1 with any of the main characters, but there are certain scenes which set up Eleanor's potential SEX partners. Depending on your choices, Eleanor will - the following is educated guessing rather than confirmation- eventually lez it out with her bestie Aggie, Chloe the school bully, mommy and sis, or get a dicking down from a Chad from the club scene or a kid called Ibby who is the little bro of Eleanor's classmate.

With Eleanor and the other characters being super gorgeous, you can't blame players for being in it for the SEX, but trust me, the story is actually very good and well worth following! And of course, any SEX that may occur in this game will surely be more exciting and believable with the deep characterisation and buildup they're creating.

Honestly, just play it!

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes