VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
If you change sex, then you can at least touch her without dying :D

Not really! But at least he seems like a good guy. But no, I want Ele to have her own female harem :D
Much better than the toilet guy :devilish:. I think Agatha and the redhead who's dancing are two serious candidates for the female harem

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Much better than the toilet guy :devilish:. I think Agatha and the redhead who's dancing are two serious candidates for the female harem
Yeah and the mother and maybe the sister. Hopefully also Phoebe and Zara. I kind of want to see the "toilet-girl" again and know more about her. Also the girl from the club ;) And Chloe....

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Yeah and the mother and maybe the sister. Hopefully also Phoebe and Zara. I kind of want to see the "toilet-girl" again and know more about her. Also the girl from the club ;) And Chloe....
Add to that a professor or the dean of the university (beautiful matures if possible :love:)

Reactions: GhostPhil

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hahaha.
And that makes it all OK?
*Sigh* They have nothing to justify about expectations set on others. They want the story to be set in the UK so it's set in the UK. If that's not your cup of tea, that's fine you're welcome to support another dev.

Maayybeee nooot :LOL: But maybe I think about it ;)
We all know how much you love to see your girls pure but they're pure waiting on you to help them explore. Isn't that what the dicking route does? :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
We all know how much you love to see your girls pure but they're pure waiting on you to help them explore. Isn't that what the dicking route does? :p
I won't lie... I'll speed through a slut route later on, lol. However! The real Eleanor will be Pure(ly lesbian)! :p
I don't mind Ele do the dirtiest stuff, but only with a female ;) Normally I would say that I don't mind about any contact with a man, but Ele is special. So no dicks near that pussy :LOL:

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
*Sigh* They have nothing to justify about expectations set on others. They want the story to be set in the UK so it's set in the UK. If that's not your cup of tea, that's fine you're welcome to support another dev.
Fair enough. But since there was a lot of talk about expectations regarding how she should (or could) behave, I thought I contributed with some expectations about her looks.
I hope that's allowed here...
...without people starting to get condescending.

Reactions: LaPein

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I hope this game doesn't turn into full lesbian thing. On the other hand, it is too early to discuss these things since there is no sexual content in it except the bar toilet scene with unknown girl.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
*Sigh* They have nothing to justify about expectations set on others. They want the story to be set in the UK so it's set in the UK. If that's not your cup of tea, that's fine you're welcome to support another dev
If a game set in the UK wasn't my cup of tea then I probably wouldn't be drinking tea in the first place.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fair enough. But since there was a lot of talk about expectations regarding how she should (or could) behave, I thought I contributed with some expectations about her looks.
I hope that's allowed here...
...without people starting to get condescending.
If that's your interpretation then that's on you. No need for a tit-for-tat war. I guess why do you think she'd definitely have slimmer thighs?

I hope this game doesn't turn into full lesbian thing. On the other hand, it is too early to discuss these things since there is no sexual content in it except the bar toilet scene with unknown girl.
Fortunately (Or unfortunately depending on preferences), it looks like there's paths for both lesbian and straight action so it caters to many :)

If a game set in the UK wasn't my cup of tea then I probably wouldn't be drinking tea in the first place.
If you've been in the UK, please tell us, what would you have?

Reactions: Enyos and Abîme

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
A full Lesbian path :love: And even more a full lesbian harem path:love::love::love: Ibbi and others guy can play football on the highway, that's keep them occupied :devilish:
I'm hoping the same. I mean how much more can we appreciate ;)

I like the idea of them playing on the highway :devilish:
Lol you just want all the guys to stay away from Ele and your new highway fetish :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
A full Lesbian path :love: And even more a full lesbian harem path:love::love::love: Ibbi and others guy can play football on the highway, that's keep them occupied :devilish:
If you had a chance, would you fuck the MC or watch her sex with another girl?
EDIT: By the way, "I would go into threesome with both girls" is not an option! :)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes