4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
This would be my ideal path :)
It's your main save isn't it? :p

Of course I want them to stay away. She is the most innocent angel ever :)

Truck-san is pretty popular in Anime and Manga ;)
So typical of you hahaha!!

If you had a chance, would you fuck the MC or watch her sex with another girl?
EDIT: By the way, "I would go into threesome with both girls" is not an option! :)
You'd be surprised at the number of people who'd want to watch the lesbian action instead of straight dicking :) Take @GhostPhil :)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I guess i was late to edit my post. Choose one please! :)
I think I know where you want to go;), there a lot of games with male MC fucking all the girls he meet and there also a lot of game with a female MC fucked by every dudes she meet, just one time I want to play a game where the female MC do a lot of kinky stuff with others girls without the intervention of a guy, it will be like seeing a freaking unicorn:)
And of course if I could I fuck the girl:sneaky:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's your main save isn't it? :p
I always try to go for an harem first ;)

So typical of you hahaha!!
:cool:

You'd be surprised at the number of people who'd want to watch the lesbian action instead of straight dicking :) Take @GhostPhil :)
Well it depends, if I play a male or female character. As a male I want all the girls and as a female I don't want any guy to touch me xD
But it also depends how likable a male character is. In most games they are really creepy!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think I know where you want to go;), there a lot of games with male MC fucking all the girls he meet and there also a lot of game with a female MC fucked by every dudes she meet, just one time I want to play a game where the female MC do a lot of kinky stuff with others girls without the intervention of a guy, it will be like seeing a freaking unicorn:)
And of course if I could I fuck the girl:sneaky:
Thank you. I got my answer. I am sure developer will make both of us happy. Enjoy.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
a shame that you arent a dude or can play as agatha :( would be nice to see how she would feel about being tittyfucked

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
What was a planed day for new update? I jut realized that I want the update now.

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
i am afraid, this game also distant itself from the hook of the first version. the M/d tease of 0.1 will be used to lure people in the conventional milking of a usual story. the cg is beautiful but i wish the story would continue so there would be more developing content and progression of this plot. just being a checkpoint done in an update somewhere in the future would be very disappointing. i hope i am wrong.

Reactions: ju1zzed

hyoeun

Oct 6, 2018
Wow. The Eleanor character is currently THE most beautifully CGed character so far, not "one of the". The whole VN's vibe (lighting, font type, music etc) gave me a vibe of the game Life is Strange, but more elegant, less punky. If I had to guess what the development team is planning, I'd expect the direction of the game to be softcore-like. A MetArt-ish flick.

Even with "corruption" tagged I don't think the strength of corrupting will even reach the level that GGGB did -- but I want to be surprised!

What does the audience want? What's the lowest point in High Life?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever it will be, I appreciate this project. Still, I hope the soft-toned vibe in this novel is not because it's gentle -- but it's after dusk and it's getting darker.

Erosion

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Is this her definitive look, or is this just a stop gap?
IMO this makes her 20 kg overweight with those thunder thighs...
I thought she was going to be slender, with a nice bit of tight gap...
Dunno suddenly.
Don't worry Pavali, it's just Eleanor's accentuated stance and the padding of her leggings. Here she is wearing different ones:
e_university_casual_alt.jpg

With her legs apart Eleanor has a slight thigh gap. Thanks for your input, we're still a way off this stage in her life so these outfits are still tweak-able!
the M/d tease of 0.1 will be used to lure people in the conventional milking of a usual story.
Eleanor's relationship with her mother - whether you make it incestuous or not - is integral to the story, and will unfold over a substantial portion of one year in her life. The point of the story is that it's not conventional, that's what we think makes it worth telling!
I hope the soft-toned vibe in this novel is not because it's gentle -- but it's after dusk and it's getting darker.
I love it, a perfect metaphor and exactly what we're aiming for.

Thank-you for your comments!
Meghan

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
Don't worry Pavali, it's just Eleanor's accentuated stance and the padding of her leggings. Here she is wearing different ones:
View attachment 182905

With her legs apart Eleanor has a slight thigh gap. Thanks for your input, we're still a way off this stage in her life so these outfits are still tweak-able!

Thank-you for your comments!
Meghan
Thank you so much for the reply.
And, I must add, thanks for another nice picture.
We, and I'm sure I speak for all of us here, will never get fed up with these!
One per week maybe, to keep us interested?

Last edited:
Reactions: BonusDuck

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
You just want to annoy @GhostPhil don't you? ;)
Who doesn't like to annoy @GhostPhil :unsure:;)?
I wouldn't mind seeing my Eleanor Thiel messing around with Chloe, Harry (the toilet guy), someone like Aggie / Kathie, Anna (her mother), Izzy (her sister), Ryan (her brother) or the unknown redhead girl.
I cannot wait to see how her girl's trip will go with Kathie, Agatha (if we invited her) plus Ryan if he can come. Kathie is friend with Ryan and Agatha seems to like him too. Will Eleanor be jealous? Ryan has a girlfriend but we never know what can happen. How will the relationship between Ellie & Aggie evolve? Will Kathie and Aggie get on well with each other?
Ellie may also be spending her holidays with her family (mummy, sis & perhaps daddy) in Italy or somewhere else. Will Ellie's attraction to her mother or sister grow?

Last edited:

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Who doesn't like to annoy @GhostPhil :unsure:;)?
I wouldn't mind seeing my Eleanor Thiel messing around with Chloe, Harry (the toilet guy), someone like Aggie / Kathie, Anna (her mother), Izzy (her sister), Ryan (her brother) or the unknown redhead girl.
I cannot wait to see how her girl's trip will go with Kathie, Agatha (if we invited her) plus Ryan if he can come. Kathie is friend with Ryan and Agatha seems to like him too. Will Eleanor be jealous? Ryan has a girlfriend but we never know what can happen. How will the relationship between Ellie & Aggie evolve? Will Kathie and Aggie get on well with each other?
Ellie may also be spending her holidays with her family (mummy, sis & perhaps daddy) in Italy or somewhere else. Will Ellie's attraction to her mother or sister grow?
I'm actually curious to see if there will be a 100% run where you can shun all the dick and chick action altogether. We know there's going to be a chick run a dick run and a both run... but what if there's a nothing run too? I don't think it would be very popular, but weirdly you would probably enjoy the whole experience more knowing that it's there.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I'm actually curious to see if there will be a 100% run where you can shun all the dick and chick action altogether. We know there's going to be a chick run a dick run and a both run... but what if there's a nothing run too? I don't think it would be very popular, but weirdly you would probably enjoy the whole experience more knowing that it's there.
Why not :unsure:(y)?
This may please those who want Eleanor to remain "pure, angelic & innocent" (there must be some).

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes