VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
She took off her jeans and she's still in her heels? oO I was always impressed by those MCs who can wank in a hallway without any problems. But that's certainly is a nice picture to wank to. One of my most hyped games lately.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
She took off her jeans and she's still in her heels? oO I was always impressed by those MCs who can wank in a hallway without any problems. But that's certainly is a nice picture to wank to.
Take a look at "Being a DIK" from DrPinkCake, it has not been released yet but it could very much become one of the best games of 2019.

I'm sure it'll be great, I trust Pink ;)

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Awh, hell no. I will call santa on yo ass and tell him to put christmas tree right into your butt. :eek::rolleyes:o_O
Sounds like the kind of thing Santa would do, but he's off work till next year :D... and I'm sure on here we'll see Ibby's stiff teen penis sliding into Eleanor's pretty pussy before then, and the pleasure and emotions on her beautiful face as he moves inside her exquisitely rendered too no doubt!

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Christ! This is just lovely...

Unlocked
Happy Holidays!
Hi everyone,
Just a quick message to wish you all a safe and happy holidays, wherever you are this Christmas, from Eleanor, Anna, and all of us here.
(4K image below!)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Sounds like the kind of thing Santa would do, but he's off work till next year :D... and I'm sure on here we'll see Ibby's stiff teen penis sliding into Eleanor's pretty pussy before then, and the pleasure and emotions on her beautiful face as he moves inside her exquisitely rendered too no doubt!
Okay, you crossed the line.
I used my marker to draw a massive dick on your profile but now im fucked because i can't get rid of it, i guess you've won, sir. o_O

Reactions: Enyos and BonusDuck
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes