VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
In both pictures her visible ear looks strange. A deaf-aid? Newest piercings? She is ok, if slutty is the new "shy and secretive". But no complaints, the devs have already summoned all beauties of Britain. ;-) Sadly, another promising game trying one's patience. It surely needs a schedule but not a redesign.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Unlocked
Character Preview: Evie - First Date
Hey everyone,
Here's a preview look at one of the characters in High Life! Meet Evie, Eleanor's closest friend. Secretive and shy, Evie appears very similar to Eleanor in personality, only slightly more socially awkward, and her passion lies not with poetry but politics. The pair are inseparable and have been integral to each other's lives since they were young, but the move to different high schools has begun to force their separation. This summer could be their last together - before university further splits them apart.
The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed that Eleanor's best friend has changed since Episode 1. Well you'd be right! In response to your suggestions to make her looks a bit more unique, Katie became Evie early on, and we were able to finalise her appearance. Here's a special bonus photo of Evie's natural look that Eleanor took during their holiday last year:

Thanks everybody, we hope you like her, let us know what you think!
- Erosion

Wait, what did she look like before this? Lol, I've already forgotten. But I love the redesign!

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
So they are inseperable but didnt hear anything about her in ep 1 lol, I just stopped supporting these guys beacuse no update in almost 3 months and they are spending time on a new character we have seen none of the current ones nude or in any scenes really

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I just hope we get an extra big update soon for the long wait. But i guess you're a bit right about the character nude scenes. But a long, good, storywise, update and it will be something good already according to the renders i see.

Reactions: Namco15

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well let's hope that Devs won't get too ambitious and won't introduce like 20 other characters and then we would have another situation like ''These characters people like don't get content for a year, but add/tease another 2-3 characters while we're at it''.

Sometimes i got the feeling when it comes to these HQ games i really like that Devs usually shot with character numbers like from AK47, they won't even empty the content of previous magazine but already load a new one. :rolleyes:

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
This Evie character isn't that new. She just replaces the girl "Katie" that Eleanor spoke of in the morning scenes at home, the one in the holiday bikini snaps, the one who she's about to go on holiday with.

The one on the left side of this picture...

172243_banner_3.jpg

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Sep 1, 2017
Now i can finally remember about which girl she reminds me of.

She is basically a hotter and brunette meghan from teacher's pet.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Well let's hope that Devs won't get too ambitious and won't introduce like 20 other characters and then we would have another situation like ''These characters people like don't get content for a year, but add/tease another 2-3 characters while we're at it''.

Sometimes i got the feeling when it comes to these HQ games i really like that Devs usually shot with character numbers like from AK47, they won't even empty the content of previous magazine but already load a new one. :rolleyes:
There's no need for it. Considering the timeframe between releases you'll most probably see very little content in a year of your life even with few characters.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I just want Eleanor to meet the girl from the night club again - that was such a magical moment.
Ever since I'm pretty sure she's the one.

Evie is also appealing - and maybe Agatha (indecisive about her yet, but at least she's on the right track).

Oh, and of course: No dicks allowed.
Looksies, no feelsies - sorry, guys.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
This Evie character isn't that new. She just replaces the girl "Katie" that Eleanor spoke of in the morning scenes at home, the one in the holiday bikini snaps, the one who she's about to go on holiday with.

The one on the left side of this picture...

View attachment 210203
thanks for explaining, i just finished playing the game and was kinda lost reading these comments lol

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
we would like to see more things happen with the mom....
what will happen between the Eleanor’s bro and Eleanor’s mom?

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes