Saturday night's alright alright alright, ooh

Well they're packed pretty tight in here tonight
I'm looking for a dolly who'll see me right
I may use a little muscle to get what I need
I may…

Reactions: BonusDuck

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
As much as I like the soundtrack and am impressed they've taken the time to do it themselves... let's be honest, nobody has ever wanked to a soundtrack have they?
Well a soundtrack no, but there some album who give me a boner and make my balls bigger when I listen to them;)

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Namco15

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well a soundtrack no, but there some album who give me a boner and make my balls bigger when I listen to them;)
You mean your whole collection? ;)

As much as I like the soundtrack and am impressed they've taken the time to do it themselves... let's be honest, nobody has ever wanked to a soundtrack have they?
You're forgetting the use of voice activated sex dolls :LOL:

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Announcement: Original Music!
Hi everyone!
Following on from the little teaser on Thursday, we're excited to reveal that High Life now features original music! This is something we've been really keen to do since the beginning, and thanks to your support it's now possible. We've been working with artist Mosspark to create an original soundtrack for the game, and you'll soon be able to check out and purchase the soundtrack for Episode 1 on Bandcamp. We think you'll love it!
The 20-track soundtrack will be available to purchase from us there for just £7 (or more if you choose) starting on Monday, and we'll update you guys when it is available.
It doesn't stop there though! $20+ Patrons can get the album then for free as part of their rewards, and Elite Patrons can download it for free right now. We're sending you guys out your personal download code as we speak. Elite Patrons will also get sneak peeks at music for new episodes before they're released, so make sure you're signed up!
So to recap (TLDR): new original music for the first time, Episode 1 Soundtrack available to buy on Bandcamp starting Monday (UK time), free for $20 and Elite Patrons, and Elite Patrons can download it right now as well as preview music from new episodes before they're released.
We hope you like the new music, we're looking forward to continue working alongside Mosspark to bring future episodes to life. Be sure to check him out if you'd like to hear more of his work!
Thanks everyone,
- Erosion

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes