VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you! That is strange though, because I could have sworn they were higher yesterday, unless it was pledges in anticipation for a release that got pulled within the same day. It's hard to argue with graphs though, so I concede. I'm not (always) perfect! ;)
A while ago when the pledges aren't charge in front there was a lot of scammers who pledge to take the release or whatever and then quickly canceled the pledge. I don't know if Patreon fix that and if the numbers of patreons instantly are showing in the page, but maybe this could be the case.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I had an eidetic memory when younger, but the details are much fuzzier now (age... am I right?). Fantasy and dreams can sometimes be so vivid that we remember them as fact. It could have been a figment of my imagination (or a pigment of a midget nation?), or perhaps it could have been scammers, as you say there had been. I very well could have been wrong though, and would like to apologize for spreading false information.

Paraphrased by the news industry from an Edgar Allan Poe quote, "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see".

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Are you sure you're talking about this creator?
My mistake. I thought they had over $1k pledges then it dropped significantly.

A while ago when the pledges aren't charge in front there was a lot of scammers who pledge to take the release or whatever and then quickly canceled the pledge. I don't know if Patreon fix that and if the numbers of patreons instantly are showing in the page, but maybe this could be the case.
Yeah ok that might've been the case. Thanks.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
1k per month for a promising first release and then nothing for almost 4 months now. Investing money in nothing more than an idea every month is 'brave' to put it nicely. To all the patreons: I got a a foolproof stock scheme investment, just pm me to get rich fast!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
It is more than idea. If you release such an intriguing pilot, I will transfer you $20. No one will wait forever but first episode was too good (and there is very little good lesbian romance games).
What ?? Intrigueing plot ?

What plot ??

Seriously - there are a lot of good things you could say about this "DEMO", but please - there is no plot in that single day at all !

It is just 1 day out of teens girls life. PERIOD

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If the updates are as huge as the ones from I will be fine with it, but if they're like the demo I will be back in 2030

Reactions: qaywsx and Fundo
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes