VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
You have more chance to see the Winter coming than update now:unsure:
I loved this game , but i wrote another time same think , this game needs like minimum the Tag OnHold... Last update in October and last post on Dev Patreon page 20 days ago , without any news about time for the new Chapter . In every case it's a small problem , just a pity that another good game with big potentiality , have no kind of update in 6 months ... i'll be surprised if this game will be not Abandoned

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I loved this game , but i wrote another time same think , this game needs like minimum the Tag OnHold... Last update in October and last post on Dev Patreon page 20 days ago , without any news about time for the new Chapter . In every case it's a small problem , just a pity that another good game with big potentiality , have no kind of update in 6 months ... i'll be surprised if this game will be not Abandoned
The game have the tag abandoned, just after some news appears.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The game have the tag abandoned, just after some news appears.
In my opinion after 6 month that a game have not any kind of update ( especially in this case that the game is at first Chapter ) , the game must have the tag Onhold ... This is my opinion for every kind of games here , not only for Highlife ; for the tag abandoned correct to wait some news from Dev , i was just telling that in my opinion this game could finish abandoned . But i really hope the contrary , because this game had really good potentiality

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
In my opinion after 6 month that a game have not any kind of update ( especially in this case that the game is at first Chapter ) , the game must have the tag Onhold ... This is my opinion for every kind of games here , not only for Highlife ; for the tag abandoned correct to wait some news from Dev , i was just telling that in my opinion this game could finish abandoned . But i really hope the contrary , because this game had really good potentiality
I think the same for the tag part, for the rest I have no particular expectations, I just hope that the duck is fine, I like ducks.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
They announced that they were just getting back to working on it in March... so I wouldn't be expecting an update until the end of April at least. I just hope their writer is fine. I love her work here.
Thank you for information ; where they announced this ? Because in their Patreon account last post is of 20 of March and title is " Practicing for real thing... " , but is locked ( you can open just joying them with 20 $ ) , actually i'm not their Patreon and i cannot see this post ; in every case actually they have just 70 Patreons , not so much support . I really hope for us , they can come back for June with a good update ... because so many people really like Highlife game
In these months are really too much games put OnHold ( last example past days is MilfyCity , with Dev announcement ), it's not a good moment for adult games Business

Reactions: SagPatil

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Somebody shared the contents of that post earlier in the thread.
I found the content :

"Practicing for the real thing...
Our second ever animation! We're continuing our love for Evie, this time she's practicing with her new toy. Of course we're still learning, so please forgive the odd clipping issues!
Bonus 4k renders:
Thank you guys, download the clip below and let us know what you think.
Erosion "

No special informations ; just wait and hope that Dev work will go on ...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
There's an earlier post where they shared why they had been gone for so long.
If the Dev wants will give better information in his page ; if he really interested with developping of this gaming , in 5 minute he can just write a message , i think this needs not so much effort .
The discussion i just started some post ago , was because i think that this game needs the Tag Onhold... if this game will go on with update i'll be the first person really happy here... if not , it will be not the first game not completed and not the last ... But i repeat after 6 months of no kind of update this Tag is absolutely due. After , when will arrive this update in may o june , the Staff will remove the tag , but like i wrote before , this is just my opinion

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Oh and @PaulSmackages could you download and upload the animation here?

I can only see the links to patreon in your post. I don't see any animation, not even the 4k renders.
Not sure whats causing this issue.
You probably can't see it because I've come down a tier since I posted it. But here are the renders/animation...

evie6.jpeg evie5.jpeg

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I don't even know if the dev is alone, have you ever fucked with daz? It takes time and ressources to create quality renders, there's few people living from making sex games... I'm as impatient as you, but please don't put it on the dev, maybe that you should donate some money or reach out to him to help him out...

Reactions: Facler

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I don't even know if the dev is alone, have you ever fucked with daz? It takes time and ressources to create quality renders, there's few people living from making sex games... I'm as impatient as you, but please don't put it on the dev, maybe that you should donate some money or reach out to him to help him out...
When i wrote about Dev , i was referring about all team ... sorry for misunderstanding... About them i know only what i read about them , here in the thread and like i wrote i love the game and i'll be first person to be happy if it will be some update ... For donate them , actually i'm not one their Patreon and i see they lost already so many supporters , sorry for this , but i can understand the other supporter after so long time without updates . But my opinion is the money isi not the first problem here , i think maybe they don't have just anymore time for the game or maybe the team lose interest .... We have just to wait , i repeat , i'll be really the first person happy to play another time to this game that have so much potentiality

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The first episode of this game was amazing. Really hoping the developers work out whatever it is that's preventing them from pushing out another update.. cause I can't wait! It's rare that I even remember a game (or the name of a game) that I played so many months ago. Here's to hoping.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Damn i shouldnt have played this...

This is way to good... Doesnt feel like the typical female protagonist game with lame curroption on every corner. Instead it feels like a real character with potential to grow.

I really hope this game is still worked on and we can have an update in the near future.

Dec 28, 2017
Damn i shouldnt have played this...

This is way to good... Doesnt feel like the typical female protagonist game with lame curroption on every corner. Instead it feels like a real character with potential to grow.

I really hope this game is still worked on and we can have an update in the near future.
Sad Life

Reactions: Haise01
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes