VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
68 Heroes still remaining.... or better... Id....?????
You think I judge they're Patrons, I'm not, that's not the fault of the Patrons, they have nothing to do with that.
Do I think erosion is a gang of scammers, no, scammers are good at one thing, communication.
for me it's just a gang of kids who are found to go over the spot and do not know what to do.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
You think I judge they're Patrons, I'm not, that's not the fault of the Patrons, they have nothing to do with that.
Do I think erosion is a gang of scammers, no, scammers are good at one thing, communication.
for me it's just a gang of kids who are found to go over the spot and do not know what to do.
Not my intention to judge nobody , if somebody felt offended no problem for me to give my apologies , but like for every other Patreon games that are just Onhold or worse Abandoned , some patrons goes on to give money to game and to Dev ; I think that maybe for somebody to give 5 or 10 $ , it's not big money , so they don't care about this money ... Or maybe they just forget... In every case good definition from you : " a gang of kids " , i agree

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Not my intention to judge nobody , if somebody felt offended no problem for me to give my apologies , but like for every other Patreon games that are just Onhold or worse Abandoned , some patrons goes on to give money to game and to Dev ; I think that maybe for somebody to give 5 or 10 $ , it's not big money , so they don't care about this money ... Or maybe they just forget... In every case good definition from you : " a gang of kids " , i agree
As I said before erosion is not serious and not reliable.
It takes a lot of time, work and consistency to build a solid reputation.
In this case it's just a huge mess, the expectations only last for a while, there comes a point where you have to look at things as they are.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
As I said before erosion is not serious and not reliable.
It takes a lot of time, work and consistency to build a solid reputation.
In this case it's just a huge mess, the expectations only last for a while, there comes a point where you have to look at things as they are.
I completly agree... But for people like me , that are just players and not so long time in the Adult gaming entertainment, it's not so easy to understand when a Dev have a good reputation. Not so easy to understand when the Developer is reputable , or just joking like a kid for some money , or is a scammer, etc.... There are too many different situations to know and actually to much games put Onhold or Abandoned and for a normal player like me to understand or to have some major information about how a person ora Work Team is reputable is almost impossible.And i have to thank to F95 , only here it's possibile to have some good information

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You can always ask right away, there will be people who can tell you almost anything, many Patrons are here and many devs are too. Getting some info on a dev or his previous work/reputation is easy af these days. ;)(y)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I completly agree... But for people like me , that are just players and not so long time in the Adult gaming entertainment, it's not so easy to understand when a Dev have a good reputation. Not so easy to understand when the Developer is reputable , or just joking like a kid for some money , or is a scammer, etc.... There are too many different situations to know and actually to much games put Onhold or Abandoned and for a normal player like me to understand or to have some major information about how a person ora Work Team is reputable is almost impossible.And i have to thank to F95 , only here it's possibile to have some good information
Yes, when it's a first game, it's a bet.
Am I convinced or not, do I trust them or not?
You can come here to find information, and precisions, but in the end you have to choose, no one can do it for you.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Yes, when it's a first game, it's a bet.
Am I convinced or not, do I trust them or not?
You can come here to find information, and precisions, but in the end you have to choose, no one can do it for you.
Yes ...
But here is another question , if you want to invest in a new Dev and in a new project ? of course that here investment not so substantial , some dozen of euro max each person ) , so many person can take a risk , but how is possible for somebody to grew ? What i understood from Patreon market in these months is the 80 % of market in in the hands of a few Devs ( no judgment from me here , just a statement ) ; there is another 5,10 % that are in hand of Scammers ( or some definition simoilar ) and the other small percentage for other Devs or Work Teams.
With this kind of market , will be always more difficult not only have good information , but also for good project to succeed in emerging from this market situation ... Just my opinion

Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Yes ...
But here is another question , if you want to invest in a new Dev and in a new project ? of course that here investment not so substantial , some dozen of euro max each person ) , so many person can take a risk , but how is possible for somebody to grew ? What i understood from Patreon market in these months is the 80 % of market in in the hands of a few Devs ( no judgment from me here , just a statement ) ; there is another 5,10 % that are in hand of Scammers ( or some definition simoilar ) and the other small percentage for other Devs or Work Teams.
With this kind of market , will be always more difficult not only have good information , but also for good project to succeed in emerging from this market situation ... Just my opinion
I do not pretend to have an answer to this question.
The way a dev will react when things are not going to turn out as he wishes will be a big part of his evolution. And how people finally see him or his team.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I do not pretend to have an answer to this question.
The way a dev will react when things are not going to turn out as he wishes will be a big part of his evolution. And how people finally see him or his team.
Thank you for all your post and teachings... I truly appreciate

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
:LOL:if it's sarcasm that's a good one, and if not well................thanx;)
but I have made serious post for the years to come here, I will return to my usual self now:p
Not sarcasm at all ... Sincere thanks : you waste a little bit of your time to make understand better Dev world and adult games , these think personally i always appreciate

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I don't know who Is Elaonor Thiel ... Really nice Poetry ... Interesting significance
She’s the main character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Stuff Man!
All the credit belongs to Meghan (High Life's writer).

At this rate, AWAM will be completed long before HL's Ep 2 comes out.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
She’s the main character.

All the credit belongs to Meghan (High Life's writer).

At this rate, AWAM will be completed long before HL's Ep 2 comes out.
Tks @Furuichi Imadori for the information
It was long time ago i did't play the game ;too long time waiting for the second Chapter so i forgot her name .... Hoping one day to see the continuation ....

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
when does part 2 of the soundtrack come out ?
Maybe it's better you read the previous post ... Last update of this game was more than 6 months ago ... last news from Dev on Patreon was at half of March ... So actually nobody have news about no kind of new updates and hopes to have further contents for this game , in my opinion ,are not so much

Reactions: Haise01

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This one rairoaded quite heavily. With such a quality in every single aspect it could be clearly one of the top Patreon games. With how things went just after 1 version it will be hard to trust this dev unless he releases really nice update and at least 2 more in a consistent manner after that. But damn I really wish for this one to be continued.

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Maybe it's better you read the previous post ... Last update of this game was more than 6 months ago ... last news from Dev on Patreon was at half of March ... So actually nobody have news about no kind of new updates and hopes to have further contents for this game , in my opinion ,are not so much

This one rairoaded quite heavily. With such a quality in every single aspect it could be clearly one of the top Patreon games. With how things went just after 1 version it will be hard to trust this dev unless he releases really nice update and at least 2 more in a consistent manner after that. But damn I really wish for this one to be continued.

It really is a shame and waste if this game stays hanging like that.
It has all the ingredients to become a great story with a more intense path if the "dev" actually delivers it.

The main character design looks different from so many others, it's refreshing.

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
One thing that I would like to ask here regarding what was said in the previous posts about patrons and devs, if the game still has 61 patrons does that mean that the developer is at least giving feedback directly to them? Or is it that patrons simply don't care because it is 1$ ?! If it is the second, to me does not make sense, 1$ or not I would invest in a different project, wouldn't waste money if there's no feedback or commitment from the dev... or a straight answer.

Assuming a dev cannot continue with this no other dev can pick up the project/game right?

Thanks to all.

P.S

Nuke.Z, I understand your perspective but considering the content and the game itself (pretty good to me at least),
you believe that Erosion lacks the knowledge or structure to continue developing the game, because it might be bigger than they anticipated?

Thanks

Reactions: Haise01

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Nuke.Z, I understand your perspective but considering the content and the game itself (pretty good to me at least),
you believe that Erosion lacks the knowledge or structure to continue developing the game, because it might be bigger than they anticipated?
Yeah more or less, but that don't matter anymore, I'm done with that game.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there @Erosion
I've liked the idea about the game when i've first seen it, but decided to wait for a few more updates, for the game to have more content...And it was more then half a year for now...
Now i'm curious is the game dead or what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes