VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is apparently still in production, however, it has been not updated since October. The creator team has sent out messages as recently as March. I suggest a new type of tag for a game like this. Call it a "Delayed" tag.

How to get a "Delayed" tag?

One of two ways.

1) If you go 3 months or longer no updates you get a "Delayed" tag. Creators posting "Update coming soon, blah blah blah here is some pics to hold you over" does NOT avoid the tag as it would with an "On Hold".

2) A creator misses a self-imposed deadline by greater than 48 hours. So even if you update your game about once a month if you say the game will be here on the 22nd but it's now the 25th you are getting a delayed tag even if your game comes out the 26th.

The ONLY way to get a delayed tag off is to release a new version unless it goes to an "on hold" or "abandoned" status.

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking

laliandra

May 2, 2019
seems fair but those two seem like very different situations. i think it works better if it's only a tag for the first case you mentioned.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
According to the op here in the thread this game hasn't gotten an update since october of last year?
Is it even still in active dev at this point in time?
I remeber me playing it and being very impressed by the potential you can clearly see, but if it doesn't get regular updates its really not very comforting for it to even realize that potential..

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes