VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
2) A creator misses a self-imposed deadline by greater than 48 hours. So even if you update your game about once a month if you say the game will be here on the 22nd but it's now the 25th you are getting a delayed tag even if your game comes out the 26th.
this isn't a thing

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I get sadder and sadder by each fan art image :(
You must be lover of sadness by now :sneaky: Yeah, i think we all know how that feels. But this ended up being one of those one release wonders like "The Family Secret." Such high hopes many of us had for Aorrta at release, it was an amazing first one but what followed.. ugh..

• Haha
Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
You must be lover of sadness by now :sneaky: Yeah, i think we all know how that feels. But this ended up being one of those one release wonders like "The Family Secret." Such high hopes many of us had for Aorrta at release, it was an amazing first one but what followed.. ugh..
If an update comes out someday, it's going to be like Duke Nukem Forever.
There, there will be reason to be sad :poop:

Reactions: Namco15 and Ennoch

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
And now you reminded me of that one too...

I guess I'll just unwatch these threads to save my heart.

Reactions: Namco15
Dec 8, 2018
The only thing I'd find funnier would be pairing Eleanor up with the sister/daughter from Dual Family.

At least there's something to look forward to in here.

Reactions: Namco15

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah I have to admit they're pretty good at teasing... too bad this game will likely never be released

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes