VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hey there @Erosion
I've liked the idea about the game when i've first seen it, but decided to wait for a few more updates, for the game to have more content...And it was more then half a year for now...
Now i'm curious is the game dead or what?
if you wish for a answer of Erosion , you can wait other 6 months i think . In every case there are many post before that speak about the possibility or not the game it will be update. Actually nobody have news about new release and hopes to have further contents for this game , in my opinion ,are not so much

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Glad I read the thread before downloading this. Looks like the dev set themselves impossible standards to live up to and just crumbled under that pressure... Really to bad as it looks like it could have been a real gem of a game even though I never usually play games with a female protagonist this looked just too good to pass up.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How has this avoided the abandoned tag?

Hasn't it been like 9 months since an update?
Usually the rules of this Forum are to wait 3 months since last news from the Dev , before to put the Tag abandoned ; last Patreon post was 20 of March. Actually nobody have news about a new release or directly from the developer , but hopes to have further contents for this game are not so much .

zoltanar

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys, I know it's not in the tags of the thread or in the Genre section of the OP but does this game have any anal content at this point?

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Indeed WICKEDp4th, I was going to comment on that as well but seems that his own words ended his misery.
Open minds will grasp the future regardless :)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
Jun 30, 2017
I just discovered this game and I thought the first episode was superb. Very well made, I am a big fan of the artstyle so kudos to the creator.
I am disappointed to find out though that it hasn't been updated in awhile and looks like the Patreon is only bringing in $300 somehow. There are far worse games out there getting far more money. I'm guessing it ain't coming.

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
I just discovered this game and I thought the first episode was superb. Very well made, I am a big fan of the artstyle so kudos to the creator.
I am disappointed to find out though that it hasn't been updated in awhile and looks like the Patreon is only bringing in $300 somehow. There are far worse games out there getting far more money. I'm guessing it ain't coming.
I understand your perspective but the main reason here (I believe someone else already said this) is the lack of feedback/comment from Erosion itself.
Not just here also in Patreon.
I could even consider spending 1 dollar to send a message to the Dev through Patreon to actually confirm if I would receive an answer, then again, it might just be a very vague answer.

This is why you see other games with more commitment from donors, quality wise or not.
Because it goes both ways.

And yes, "death" as this project might be I would really love to see it return from its grave.

I don't know if there was ever a game to release an update after this period of time... let's hope so :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im not hopeful that this game will get a new update. Shame, this could've been the best female protag game on the site. Seems to be the result of poor planning, bit off more than they could chew and got overwhelmed.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes