VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Well on the 1 hand you might think "They just posted that to stop the Abandon Tag", but on the other hand looking at the Post you will probably think "Wow this update is going to mind blow me when it arrives, this looks amazing". I hope for the sake's of the loyal Patreon's who have stuck by this Team it's the latter option and if that's the standard of Rendering and Animation i'd wait for it too :)
My post over a month ago... think its the former not the latter now :( shame.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I must agree with all the other members here - there is 100% potential game quality for this but 0% faith in the developers... it's a real shame of course but when you think of it, the dev group are VERY well named.

"Erosion"...... they have certainly eroded the faith of all their fans!!!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
69 idiots masochists left
What i don't understand from some Devoleper ( not everybody luckily ), why they late the game or worst abandon the game , why they don't give some information of any kind ? Every kind of reason like for example :some disease, i don't want to go on with game , i'm busy with other . To not give no kind of Information of answer , is not all a complete lack od Education , especially for their patrons that are going on to believe in the project... From what i see , is more easy to disappear completely. Bad world is becoming our world , but probably has already become

Reactions: Namco15

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
What i don't understand from some Devoleper ( not everybody luckily ), why they late the game or worst abandon the game , why they don't give some information of any kind ? Every kind of reason like for example :some disease, i don't want to go on with game , i'm busy with other . To not give no kind of Information of answer , is not all a complete lack od Education , especially for their patrons that are going on to believe in the project... From what i see , is more easy to disappear completely. Bad world is becoming our world , but probably has already become
its easy, its because of the money, if they say " hey we stop developing" a lot of people will stop supporting immediately without saying anything they will get around 3-4 months of full support.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
One sort of excuse post and then again silence.... I'll come back in a year to see if this got updated or is abandonned. Shame, because the potential was really there. But the downfall started with releasing the soundtrack after really the first demoversion of the game. Imo they had to release a couple of more updates gamewise and then try to make some money out of the soundtrack.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Never loose hopes .... i'm waiting for the years maybe, perhaps , it will be released one new full day play :eek::eek::eek:

Big potential here , but to make this potential true it need the right people too make it ... If a player have to wait 2 years or more to have some nice contents to play , better that people that want to develop a game , put their efforts in something other ... This words i write is not just for High Life , but to all many Dev that in these months are abandoning their games ; i asked them only to write a message to their patrons ; a message costs just 5 minutes times , don't be angry if after everybody write that many Devs just going on milking other people ....

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes