VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay so, i do understand why not abandoned yet technically, but why the removal of the on-hold as well? Sure, two more days for "officially" Abandoned prefix but what have changed to have it removed? I'm just curious as i don't seem to find indication that anything changed. Someone care to enlighten?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Okay so, i do understand why not abandoned yet technically, but why the removal of the on-hold as well? Sure, two more days for "officially" Abandoned prefix but what have changed to have it removed? I'm just curious as i don't seem to find indication that anything changed. Someone care to enlighten?
From what i know the tag Onhold it have never been put to this game ; after the only release the dev made , he was quite active on his Patreon account ; this thing till after last his post close to 20 of March , after no kind of news .

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
From what i know the tag Onhold it have never been put to this game ; after the only release the dev made , he was quite active on his Patreon account ; this thing till after last his post close to 20 of March , after no kind of news .
On-hold prefix is given when patreon posts keep coming without actual updates. Obviously the dev can ask for one or make an announcement that validates it but thats beside the point.
So thats why i asked, why not on-hold, there was a discord anouncement or something? Abandoned will be given in two days though so this purely is curiousity on my part. (and maybe a bit of a fool's hope, hoping there was).

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
On-hold prefix is given when patreon posts keep coming without actual updates. Obviously the dev can ask for one or make an announcement that validates it but thats beside the point.
So thats why i asked, why not on-hold, there was a discord anouncement or something? Abandoned will be given in two days though so this purely is curiousity on my part. (and maybe a bit of a fool's hope, hoping there was).
Just for the speaking , because the game it will be technicality abandoned in a few days ; i remember one post i made here in this thread ( i think close to begin of March ) where i asked why the game didn't have yet the Tag Onhold . I think somebody replayed me that in every case there was some post on Patreon , where Dev wrote about his progress on the development of new release.
In my opinion if it's completely correct the F95 rule to put the tag Abandoned after 3 months without any kind of official news from Dev ( Here , Patreon , Discord , whatever ), The dag Onhold should have have rules more strict ( for example if there is no kind of updates from a game after 4 months last release , automatically arrive the tag Onhold ) or everything for this kind of tag will be too much confused and the tag applied not at same way for every single case ...

Reactions: Alteni
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes