VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Anarial

May 9, 2018
pretty sure this one isnt abandoned, just on hold.
It's been 10 months since the initial release, and there's been silence from the devs since March. What it's actual status is doesn't matter, here it's classed as abandoned until there's some communication from the devs or a new version drops. Both of which seem very unlikely at this point.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
It's been 10 months since the initial release, and there's been silence from the devs since March. What it's actual status is doesn't matter, here it's classed as abandoned until there's some communication from the devs or a new version drops. Both of which seem very unlikely at this point.
fair enough

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Seraphim and HL both just happened to be my favourites... and in fact the only games I was actually into. Obviously the models were gorgeous, but the writing was what set these games apart. My gut says we'll probably see them again, but the silence is disappointing for sure.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
is there some news about this project?
None whatsoever. Bizarre development though, since I commented on how the 36 patrons should withhold their pledges until the team are back in action, their takings have actually gone up by about $50!! So one or more of those patrons has increased their pledge. Ideally, I would like them to be back sharing things with us and for that I'd be back on the elite tier... but when they're being silent, not sharing news with us or (as far as we know) producing anything, what the fuck would you increase your pledge for?!

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
None whatsoever. Bizarre development though, since I commented on how the 36 patrons should withhold their pledges until the team are back in action, their takings have actually gone up by about $50!! So one or more of those patrons has increased their pledge. Ideally, I would like them to be back sharing things with us and for that I'd be back on the elite tier... but when they're being silent, not sharing news with us or (as far as we know) producing anything, what the fuck would you increase your pledge for?!
"Loh - ne mamont ne vimret nikogda" from russian language is mean - sucker is not mamont he will never die out. //// and other - "loh platit dvajdi" is mean : " sucker is paying twice)

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
really sad this game char really good and beautiful ah the fact that we only got 1 eps just piss me off but hey maybe in alter universe guys

Reactions: Namco15
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes