VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Well, if that's true then my sincerest congratulations to them!
Not mine. While I loved this game I'm not a Patron so maybe I missed something but from what I can see over on their support page they never even so much as posted an explanation to the people who have been continuously financially supporting them. The tactful thing to do is pause donations.

This, to me, reeks of the type of people who would exploit fans simply to continue earning money for a product they're not even providing. All it would take is five minutes to post an update/having enough respect to notify people why they abandoned the game... or at least say, "Hey... we might come back to this in the future so we're leaving the option open but it might be a while." I'm not saying I feel bad for the people who're still patrons because it's their decision, but...

Like you said, people need to cut off their lifeline so we can finally get an update as to if they'll ever come back to the game.

"Erosion." Yes, slowly eroding the pockets of the poor souls who you're taking for fools by allowing them to still support you. Here's to hoping none of them are slaving away in some sweatshop in the material world. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This, to me, reeks of the type of people who would exploit fans simply to continue earning money for a product they're not even providing. All it would take is five minutes to post an update/having enough respect to notify people why they abandoned the game... or at least say, "Hey... we might come back to this in the future so we're leaving the option open but it might be a while." I'm not saying I feel bad for the people who're still patrons because it's their decision, but...
Isn't it rather fitting that the very same things are haning around over Star Citizen and Robert Space Industries as a company? Sounds like a match made in heaven to me! If.. this is indeed true, for which i have not seen any confirmation here yet.

Reactions: SrRK

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Not mine. While I loved this game I'm not a Patron so maybe I missed something but from what I can see over on their support page they never even so much as posted an explanation to the people who have been continuously financially supporting them. The tactful thing to do is pause donations.

Like you said, people need to cut off their lifeline so we can finally get an update as to if they'll ever come back to the game.

"Erosion." Yes, slowly eroding the pockets of the poor souls who you're taking for fools by allowing them to still support you. Here's to hoping none of them are slaving away in some sweatshop in the material world. :ROFLMAO:
I think when I wrote that post about how Patrons should stop pledging until they return, they were on $130 per month. Now for some reason I don't fucking understand they're on $212 (two-hundred-and-twelve!!) dollars, for the usual sum total of sod all in the way of updates and progress.

You're right that Erosion should've paused pledging. Even though they're not interacting with the patrons, I bet they're interacting with their money. It's kinda like an abusive relationship between a pimp and a whore, and the F95 community is like the gay best friend who advises the whore to walk away... but when the whore is stupid enough to keep coming back time and again for more abuse and neglect, the gay best friend starts to loose sympathy and realises that the blame has to be shared equally.

Sounds mean spirited to wish away their monthly takings to zero, but ideally I'd like these talented people to come back, realise the potential of this project and make some serious bank with it (I of course would support them on Elite tier again)! I remember one week after Episode 1 was released, they had reached $1000 per month! God knows what they'd be on now if they'd maintained that momentum!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I think when I wrote that post about how Patrons should stop pledging until they return, they were on $130 per month. Now for some reason I don't fucking understand they're on $212 (two-hundred-and-twelve!!) dollars, for the usual sum total of sod all in the way of updates and progress.

You're right that Erosion should've paused pledging. Even though they're not interacting with the patrons, I bet they're interacting with their money. It's kinda like an abusive relationship between a pimp and a whore, and the F95 community is like the gay best friend who advises the whore to walk away... but when the whore is stupid enough to keep coming back time and again for more abuse and neglect, the gay best friend starts to loose sympathy and realises that the blame has to be shared equally.

Sounds mean spirited to wish away their monthly takings to zero, but ideally I'd like these talented people to come back, realise the potential of this project and make some serious bank with it (I of course would support them on Elite tier again)! I remember one week after Episode 1 was released, they had reached $1000 per month! God knows what they'd be on now if they'd maintained that momentum!
See, I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to principles and I feel like -- even IF they came back and started producing monthly updates -- I wouldn't support them financially (unless they had a damn good explanation for everything -- but good luck convincing me that they couldn't type Patreon.com on a PC or tap the app icon on their cell phone and write a quick post now and again).

Simply put? I loved the game, probably would've supported it... but I don't trust them and likely never will.

Last edited:

thenewone1

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know of games with these themes of lesbian incest. I really like that theme and I don't see too much of it

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Following their recent activities, their work has not gone unnoticed and the people that once composed "Erosion" got hired by Cloud Imperium Games.
Is this a joke over how the developers of Star Citizen over-promised and not-yet-delivered (just like "Erosion")?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
See, I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to principles and I feel like -- even IF they came back and started producing monthly updates -- I wouldn't support them financially (unless they had a damn good explanation for everything -- but good luck convincing me that they couldn't type Patreon.com on a PC or tap the app icon on their cell phone and write a quick post now and again).

Simply put? I loved the game, probably would've supported it... but I don't trust them and likely never will.
What if the developer is dead? or had an accident, and are unable to move or do anything on their own? What if he is in a coma? I am wondering if it happened for some reason where the money goes. :unsure:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
What if the developer is dead? or had an accident, and are unable to move or do anything on their own? What if he is in a coma? I am wondering if it happened for some reason where the money goes. :unsure:
Thankfully that's not the case. Unless I heard wrong, the people who were developing this game are now working on some other project of some kind.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Following their recent activities, their work has not gone unnoticed and the people that once composed "Erosion" got hired by Cloud Imperium Games.
I love how some of people thought this was real.
It was a joke about game called Star Citizen and its Devs who have been delaying game release for years.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Thankfully that's not the case. Unless I heard wrong, the people who were developing this game are now working on some other project of some kind.
I see a lot of people liked this game. Do you know any similar with High Quality and decent story, maybe 1-2 year old or new ones (Except JOHN, so far the best game out there for me). I keep checking here expecting to see some news.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I see a lot of people liked this game. Do you know any similar with High Quality and decent story, maybe 1-2 year old or new ones (Except JOHN, so far the best game out there for me). I keep checking here expecting to see some news.
It depends on what you mean by similar and high quality. If by similar you mean a young female protagonist, the only thing that comes to mind is Good Girl Gone bad or Naughty Lyanna, but these likely don't fall into your definition of "quality."

Outside of these, there really aren't any good/quality ones that come to mind (with a female MC).

If you just mean quality as in a good overall story, well... I hate to toot my own horn but my own game is known for/was popularized for having a good, high quality story. It also has pretty good music and lots of lewd/sexual content to go along with it. The catch is: it's made in Honey Select, and I'm far from one of the best HS artists (though, I do pride myself on having some extremely attractive girls in the game). That said, a lot of people who prefer Daz seem to enjoy it.

Sorry for the shameless plug. Just saying, I'm my own game's biggest fan.

Do you have Discord? I could send you endless other recommendations -- I'm an adult game junkie, but I'd need to ask you some questions about what you typically like.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If we exclude all RPGM games with female MC there is not that much left.
Sadly most of the games with female MC are abandoned.
High Life,Seraphim Academy,The Red Room,Milf's Life,Katie's Corruption to name a few.
That leave us only with JOHN and AWAM
the newest games with female MC and 1 update so far
https://f95zone.to/threads/shadows-of-the-nights-demo-drdougdoesdos.36845/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ghost-in-the-sheets-ch-1-deus-ex-vagina.35168/
https://f95zone.to/threads/forever-ink-ch-1-ep-1-revamp-warangel.34395/

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Try Bad Memories new game but very good quality with pretty girls, you can choose female MC (Lesbian route Only), and the dev are present in this forum.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Guess if you want to play a story rich game with British teenagers, you just have to make it yourself...

;):cool:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes