VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Jim Webb, the answer to your question is provided by the devs in this thread. As I recall the main dev unfortunately became profoundly ill, and all aspects of the project were placed On Hold until she recovered.

Reactions: Jim Webb

Arnold13

Oct 27, 2019
Definitely the best visual novel ever. Honestly Its weird because i didn't even get that dirty mind or even turn on like all other VN ive played but i just want to know whats going to happen next. So sad it is abandoned. Can anybody suggests a similar game. Its just sad i wont be able to know the end of this game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can vouch for A Wife and Mother, so far its really interesting and depending on how you play the feel is totally different :)
Havent tried the other but heard a lot of good about it!
Immediately correct that mistake:)
Go play JOHN.

arthurdent_42

Apr 29, 2018
Can vouch for A Wife and Mother, so far its really interesting and depending on how you play the feel is totally different :)
Havent tried the other but heard a lot of good about it!
Yeah, I downloaded it yesterday and it's awesome! I'm still not sure about my route but it's not a big problem, I hope :)

Reactions: Nazhara

Nazhara

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I downloaded it yesterday and it's awesome! I'm still not sure about my route but it's not a big problem, I hope :)
Well the story is interesting, in a sense that some interactions depend on your relationship with others.
As in, some options open up only if you have a high enough point with one kid so you can have more interaction with the other kid. Technically you can do a nearly full lesbian route if you so wish or a prude wife, a slut, or corrupting mum, etc.
Its amazing how many ways you can pull it off.

Oct 31, 2019
This one is soo good, but it looks like this is all there will be...Sad At least it is a nice short story of a crazy night of Ele and her friends. If anyone is still working on this or a Patreon supporter, what is the status of a new completion effort? I don't really want to join a pointless Patreon, no matter how good the initial offer might be.

Their goal of turning Erosion into a fully fledged game studio could've been realised easily if they'd stayed the course. Shame!
Do you have any insight into the state of this PaulSmakages? Looks like you are a Patreon supporter.

Anyone stopping by here looking for woman protagonist games, this is short but it does have closure, as a short story type of experience. There is no sex, but there are sexy situations. It could be called naughty lesbian romance.

Oct 31, 2019
Oh, I suppose that counts as one. (spoiler haha) There is this one that the character isn't directly a participant. I chose to scare the rapist off for the girl. So, it didn't occur for Ele my play through. I would say that the spying on her nude sister as a sex scene enough for me (sexy), but I didn't think others would it see it that way, so I didn't mention it as one.

One thing about that rape scene, I encountered a bug there. I scared mr. rape off, but at the end of the episode wrap-up Ele has while in bed, she said that she did nothing to help the girl 'I just sat there'. I went back and replayed that scene on, and I got the same result. So, the intervention choice wasn't registering properly for the wrap-up dialog script.

Edit: Thank you for the sad update Avaron1974

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes