VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Episode 2 is coming soon, subtitled "A Girls Guide to Being a Rhonda".

"What is a Rhonda?" I hear you ask.

To know a 'Rhonda' is to love a 'Rhonda'. A 'Rhonda' is a true kick ass chick. She usually talks major sh*t, infact, she just talks...alot! A 'Rhonda' is the ride or die friend...she prizes loyalty as the hallmark of . A 'Rhonda' is usually eccentric, strong willed, independent, artistic, expressive, loving, nurturing, fearless, impulsive, and restless. thrive in matters of the heart, make awesome lovers, and love to set the stage for romance and intrigue. Rhonda's can be a little crazy, but in all the right ways! They can also be the most sensible ...just depends. Rhonda's love to be in the company of others and yet, desire time alone as well...they definitely march to the beat of their own drum. A 'Rhonda's' ultimate fantasy is to be a spy and diamond thief, to protect kids, feed the old, cuddle with her lover and shop (endlessy). Buy Rhonda wine, flowers, perfume, jewelry, shoes or a car, and she is all yours!

View attachment 600401

Did I also mention that Episode 2 is coming soon?! Fucking heck!
The definition of Rhonda reminds me of Emma from 'Blue is the Warmest Color'. And also the scene when Ele meets the girl at the club reminds me when Adele meets Emma in the movie:

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This is such amazing news, I loved this when I played it a long time ago and was sad to see it abandoned, but this is very exciting!

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So far his game is 1year and few months old if my calculation is correct. If im Erosion i would complete his game,i know im not active on this topic but why did he stopped after episode 1 ?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Can't wait to see this continue. This was extremely well-crafted coming out the first time, beautiful enough to challenge the best visual-heavy devs and on its own tier on how literary the writing felt.

"A Girls Guide to Being a Rhonda"
Episode 2's title is already very chick-lit, lol! I love it!

The girl on the cover seems to be a new character...

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Can't wait to see this continue. This was extremely well-crafted coming out the first time, beautiful enough to challenge the best visual-heavy devs and on its own tier on how literary the writing felt.

Episode 2's title is already very chick-lit, lol! I love it!

The girl on the cover seems to be a new character...
She kinda looks like the girl who was gagging on the dicky-dick-dick in the club bathroom.

quaky1234

Jul 24, 2018
Damn that's nice that they are working on it again,even tho it was only 1 episode story was really enjoyable. Any idea if they are doing 2nd episode all over again, or they are continuing from where they left it over?

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
I'm usually not into blondes, but she's gorgeous. Giving this a shot for that alone. Good work!

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Damn that's nice that they are working on it again,even tho it was only 1 episode story was really enjoyable. Any idea if they are doing 2nd episode all over again, or they are continuing from where they left it over?
Hmm, well it would make sense to rework episode 1 for the new character designs (and Katie being completely replaced by Evie), but in their recent communications with me they just told me of a trailer and episode 2 coming soon, nothing to indicate a reworking of the first ep. We shall see!

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes