VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Really happy to see this game come back but why change the characters ? There was perfect... So they remake since the beginning and lost time.... It will be the same story :D ?

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm going to assume the dude that had the family issues has left the project and the changes/restart reflect that.
No point complaining about changes if any assets have been lost or new artists are working on the visuals.
I don't know the details, just blind speculation. But post after post of people saying they prefer the old version and not wanting changes is probably going to get old fast. I assume there's a reason for the restart with new models so let's just see how it turns out and be thankful it didn't stay dead.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm going to assume the dude that had the family issues has left the project and the changes/restart reflect that.
No point complaining about changes if any assets have been lost or new artists are working on the visuals.
I don't know the details, just blind speculation. But post after post of people saying they prefer the old version and not wanting changes is probably going to get old fast. I assume there's a reason for the restart with new models so let's just see how it turns out and be thankful it didn't stay dead.
Wow, I didn't know that. Yes, that could be a possibility, thanks for the info.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have not played this game but the old style looks better, hope that for the people who do like this game they get what they want/like since it sucks having games you like being abandoned.

Some of my favorite have been.
My Sweet Neighbors
Coceter Chronicles
Reincarnotica
Love and Submission
Infinity
Holy Slaves

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
AFAIK the whole team is still intact - the one who left due to family issues is the one who messaged me recently. Besides, since E1 came out and before the hiatus they've shifted art styles anyway. Another comparison...
4.jpg tier2.jpg

To anyone still uncertain about the change, this might put your mind at ease...

I believe this is a newer image of "New Eleanor" and she looks slightly more like her classic self...

6.jpg

The Eleanor in this image is newer than

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yes that version of Eleanor is better than the others, I could definitely get used to that version of her. Now if they'd just get rid of that darn filter that's making the images looked washed out it'd be golden!
I was thinking it's just a filter for the tier pictures, it's a normal thing a lot of devs do with them to jazz them up a bit. I doubt it will be in the actual game like that. I would be very surprised if that did happen to be the case.

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
just get rid of that darn filter that's making the images looked washed out it'd be golden!
I second this. Also the newest image looks good. Distinctively different from previous. The newer image seems to indicate growth on for your team. It looks more polished.

Really excited to find out the project is getting back on track.

Keep up the good work

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
so is the game going to have a update or something like that people say it isnt dead? (sry i didnt read everything)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I've been in touch with the Developers recently and I can confirm it is currently being worked on and we can look forward to seeing more of the story soon. As work on the next release continues they are coordinating with a voice actress on a trailer with details on what's to come and when. Here is a tiny snippet of the trailer that I managed to convince them to send me as a sneak peak.

I haven't played this game because was abandoned. But with your announcement, I gave it a try. And I was highly surprised of such quality.

This VN is in another league, many people maybe aren't aware, but these developers should have a good knowledge in photography and cinematic storytelling: adequate composition of frames, a lot of medium close up-shots with shallow depth of field, stylized color tone and so on. Besides, of course, of the great renders.

For example, the scene when Ele starts to feel deeply attracted for another girl, a crutial point of the story, was flawless executed:
high life 2.png
She stands out of the crowd, so you can imagine the party atmosphere and the immersion in which Ele is in.
high life 3.png
And after some medium long shots...
1585203973967.png
The dev brings the viewer closer to the event with two close-ups.:
1585204075643.png
Two intimate shots of both girls.
1585204260005.png
So, you can feel the impact of that moment in Ele's life.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is great,wonder he was abandoned,if anyone can continue it that would be wonderful,i like games with female protagonists and these are very few remarks. i would love to see it continue. (sorry my english)

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
this game is great,wonder he was abandoned,if anyone can continue it that would be wonderful,i like games with female protagonists and these are very few remarks. i would love to see it continue. (sorry my english)
Episode 2 is coming soon, subtitled "A Girls Guide to Being a Rhonda".

"What is a Rhonda?" I hear you ask.

To know a 'Rhonda' is to love a 'Rhonda'. A 'Rhonda' is a true kick ass chick. She usually talks major sh*t, infact, she just talks...alot! A 'Rhonda' is the ride or die friend...she prizes loyalty as the hallmark of . A 'Rhonda' is usually eccentric, strong willed, independent, artistic, expressive, loving, nurturing, fearless, impulsive, and restless. thrive in matters of the heart, make awesome lovers, and love to set the stage for romance and intrigue. Rhonda's can be a little crazy, but in all the right ways! They can also be the most sensible ...just depends. Rhonda's love to be in the company of others and yet, desire time alone as well...they definitely march to the beat of their own drum. A 'Rhonda's' ultimate fantasy is to be a spy and diamond thief, to protect kids, feed the old, cuddle with her lover and shop (endlessy). Buy Rhonda wine, flowers, perfume, jewelry, shoes or a car, and she is all yours!

1585398353378.png

Did I also mention that Episode 2 is coming soon?! Fucking heck!

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Episode 2 is coming soon, subtitled "A Girls Guide to Being a Rhonda".

"What is a Rhonda?" I hear you ask.

To know a 'Rhonda' is to love a 'Rhonda'. A 'Rhonda' is a true kick ass chick. She usually talks major sh*t, infact, she just talks...alot! A 'Rhonda' is the ride or die friend...she prizes loyalty as the hallmark of . A 'Rhonda' is usually eccentric, strong willed, independent, artistic, expressive, loving, nurturing, fearless, impulsive, and restless. thrive in matters of the heart, make awesome lovers, and love to set the stage for romance and intrigue. Rhonda's can be a little crazy, but in all the right ways! They can also be the most sensible ...just depends. Rhonda's love to be in the company of others and yet, desire time alone as well...they definitely march to the beat of their own drum. A 'Rhonda's' ultimate fantasy is to be a spy and diamond thief, to protect kids, feed the old, cuddle with her lover and shop (endlessy). Buy Rhonda wine, flowers, perfume, jewelry, shoes or a car, and she is all yours!

View attachment 600401

Did I also mention that Episode 2 is coming soon?! Fucking heck!
This a hint on who the mystery girl at the club is?

Reactions: BonusDuck
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes