VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
I really hope so.

Although updating Patreon tier images is at least a sign of life, I'd rather they post some firm confirmation that they are getting back into it. A preview would be even better, of course.
Updating the images is probably in preparation for that confirmation! It would be a serious dick move to update tier images (of all things) if you have no intention of honouring the listed tier benefits to go with those images.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
Updating the images is probably in preparation for that confirmation! It would be a serious dick move to update tier images (of all things) if you have no intention of honouring the listed tier benefits to go with those images.
The cynic in me thinks it's nothing more than a cheap way for them to keep hold of the few remaining patrons for a little while longer to milk them for a bit more free cash.

The optimist in me hopes that you're right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The cynic in me thinks it's nothing more than a cheap way for them to keep hold of the few remaining patrons for a little while longer to milk them for a bit more free cash.

They must be swimming in Champagne raking in that solid 160 dollars a month.

Absolutely balling on that, they can just about afford to look at a Limo from a distance.

• Haha
Reactions: -Hex-

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
They can be as truthful or creative as they like with that post. They could claim they were busy preventing an invasion of mutant space badgers for all I care, as long as they get back on track.
See? Thats what i'm talking about! A juicy Orwellian play level of post!

Reactions: BonusDuck

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

I think the optimist in you can relax now. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
High Life [Ep. 1] [Erosion] (614 MB rar pc source)
83 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I had a small chat with one of the developers quite a while ago in a pm on patreon, What I was told is one of the developers family found out about the game and had to drop out of the project. I can understand that given type of content in the game.
unless the developer lives in a very conservative religious country, I don't think they have to be scared of anything. don't family like it? then move on and live separately.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Oh i've got a like on my post here and i see this thread is not dead and had good news ! Hope we will have news soon. PaulSmackages do you have any contact with the dev team ?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Meh, that's a bit simplistic, don't you think?
I dunno the real situation so it's difficult to give an answer, because there are so many variables, but it's definitely not an excuse if they are from one of developed nations.

Veritas777

Jun 4, 2018
sry for everyone who talk about this game, i found some game that mentioned at this thread.
like high life, many people keep waiting that game's develop.
and in my memory, one of the characters of that game is alice, she has a white hair.
sorry for my memory and english is bad.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes