VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Nice message, but it doesn't say anything really. Nice to show a picture, but apparantly without Meghan they cannot do much. So it still could be months before any game update.

Reactions: Koulo077

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Also, whats up with the dev? Not enough Patrons or some other trouble? Saw the last few comments but don't know what's going on.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I understand taking a break to put their friend back together. I just wish they led with that a few months ago instead of letting things hang. The game has enough potential that I think a second chance is in order.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Practicing for the real thing...
Our second ever animation! We're continuing our love for Evie, this time she's practicing with her new toy. Of course we're still learning, so please forgive the odd clipping issues!
Bonus 4k renders:

Thank you guys, download the clip below and let us know what you think.
Erosion

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Let's hope ep 2 is worth it. Its been way too long and there is almost no other game with lesbian only content, maybe except
Seraphim Academy (didn't tried it yet and i'm not 100% sure).
You should try it. Seraphim Acadamy is really very well done and it has lesbian Content.

**Not expected that High Life would come back again, i'm happy to see it is back.

Reactions: BonusDuck

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
its great that the project is still "going", but it doesnt excuse the fact that they basically milked their patreons out of hard earned money for a couple months during their hiatus with no communication about what is going on and to me thats inexcusable and basically fraud

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes