3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for posting my project!) I was unable to do it in time due to server updates on forum.)

wow i am first for once. this could a good game
though i wonder how far whe can get whit her clothing system and whill it be schredded when she losses life or whill the villians be pulling it appart. i whould like the later 1 becausse it whont affect her HP and she doesnt has much at all
Currently we don't plan to add clothes damage, or a sex in battle.
I hope for some lesbian action
And it will be in game for sure.)
corruption sounds fantastic, but.. RPGM... *unsure*
RPGM is rather tedious to navigate so... ruins the enjoyment of the gameplay.
The main reason to chose RPGM - is because we want to make a good RPG in a first place. What exactly bothering You about navigation?
keyboard control no mouse control ?
Unfortunately there won't be mouse control due to technical difficulties, that related to engine.
is there any sexual scene?
Unfortunately we weren't able to finish and add them to demo + it's hard to pure person jump into carnal sins in first 10 minutes of journey.) BUT! We won't make You to wait half year to see it. Currently content production will depends on support of audience.
Pure meaning she is a virgin?
Yeap! She is virgin by all means!)
The game dosen't start. I see same errors when I start game.
What exactly error do You see?

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
cant seem to put clothes back on after taking em off, apart from the shirt.
Will the game feature animated sex or will it be pictures only?

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Female protagonist. Art looks good. Wanton behavior. Ticks all the right boxes for me. Right in time for some weekend fapping, too. Will give my opinion Saturday or Sunday, once I give it a run.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This looks really, really promising. But, no mouse support? WTH? This is 2019!

If the designers can maintain this quality and maybe make a few tweaks to the system (the dressup is a bit clunky, plus no mouse) I'll consider patronizing this game. It's got the setting and story to be a classic.

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
So I played the demo and I have to say that this looks really promising, will definitly check back from time to time. So for some constructive critisism.

- The Art looks amazing, keep up the good work with that and I hope that we will see some explicit scenes in the next update.

- The Battle system also looks very good for a simple demo and shows that you put effort and time into it. Normally Battles aren`t that interesting in these games, but here it could be good.

- The RPG Maker maps look very good, too. Most games of this kind only have very basic maps where the creator hasn`t put that much time into it, which is most likely the reason that many people here despise RPG Maker games. Furthermore it was a good idea to highlight interesting spots on the maps so that you wouldn`t have to walk trough every map spamming the enter key to see if something happens.

Now for the "bad" stuff

- The english translation is far from a machine translation which is good, but it is still very clear that your translator isn`t a native speaker and I would suggest that he or she double checks some of the sentences. Most of the times I really had to read something twice to get what you wanted to tell. This can get annoying in the long run, especially if you want to have a lot of dialog.

- Some bugs on the Maps or unconveniences. Most people, including you can walk trough objects they shouldn`t suppose to go trough, like Trees, Lanterns and so on.

- I would also make some of the maps a little bit bigger so that the characters have enough room to walk trough the area. Furthermore it is confusing if you leave the map on the left side and arrive at the bottom of the next screen. Disturbs the immersion somehow.

- Some game breaking bugs I have also encountered. For example, as mentioned earlier, you can`t put clothes back on once you have put them of. Atleast for me the clothing system takes ages to load. Since I have experimented with it a bit and accepted the waitress job, I can`t leave the wardrobe because the game always tells me that I am not wearing proper clothes, even though I used the quick change option.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
curiosity the bar that the receptionist recommend to go is in the demo?and where it is?by the way the receptionist is a lesbian.;)

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The game dosen't start. I see same errors when I start game.
In case it is due to files/folders not referred with right case - linux/mac - this was what I did to make it work:
Code:
ln -s www/img/Lights lights
ln -s www/img/variablehud/Hud_.rpgmvp HUd_.rpgmvp

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Thanks for posting my project!) I was unable to do it in time due to server updates on forum.)
You need to change the main game font to something more easily readable. The one you are using looks pretty--for making signs or posters--but is not designed for reading or comprehension. (Try a Garamond, or Georgia, or Times, or Palatino ... something with a larger x-height.)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You need to change the main game font to something more easily readable. The one you are using looks pretty--for making signs or posters--but is not designed for reading or comprehension. (Try a Garamond, or Georgia, or Times, or Palatino ... something with a larger x-height.)
yep its rather small/hard to read sometimes

Reactions: e-disfunction

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I was about to post that.

Some more short feedback :

- first, the art looks very high quality for once, and not like some degenerate DAZ CGs plastered all the place (which is particularly ill-fitting to RPGmaker games). I hope that it can stay that way till the end of the game. Please keep pampering us with more gorgeous heroine, clothing and weapons sprites, and a tasteful world design.

- second, coupled to the IMO poor font choice, there seem to some annoying performance issues, which make the whole interface much less interaction-friendly than it should be for a RPGMV game. I play on W10x64 on a modern game rig beast of a computer, and have no such problems with other RPGMV games, or even with much, much more demanding AAA games. Perhaps something should be done to optimize the game code and whatever scripts run in the background.

- third, the "Engrish" might be acceptable for a demo, but still remains quite distracting for a game that aims for high, with such an original (and refreshing!) setting. If you decide to go for Victorian Steampunk, I'm afraid you'll also have to abide by the rules of its standards. Victorian times English has to be THE quintessential English, so it should reflect in your game, at least among the NPCs of the nobility, officers, clergy and of course in the heroine since she is supposed to be a journalist.

- fourth, I don't mind "open-worlds" but I am not a big fan of big maps with nothing to do in them. Granted, it's only a demo again, but if you release it and open up the maps as soon as you do in game, I expect there to be something to find and do in each of them, or at least for them to feel more "lively" than they currently do. Maybe it's just the lack of background music. Some kind of quest system would also be good, just so players don't feel completely on their own after getting a room at the inn.

- fifth, and this is more a pet peeve of mine, please, please, please stay away from clichés. If you did the effort to pick a great Steampunk setting, avoid the easy "rapey" traps of so many other Rpgmaker game stories. I'm thrilled that there will be a "pure" route, and I hope that the heroine will be able to interact with NPCs that are more refined than in your usual Japanese H-game tropes : old geezers, hobos, shotas, etc. Your heroine is an adult, experienced and talented woman. Give her opportunities to act like one, and opponents/rivals that match her level (so that she can be corrupted, but in "interesting" and "mature" ways).

Thank you for creating and sharing your game with us here.

Last edited:

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
cant seem to put clothes back on after taking em off, apart from the shirt.
Will the game feature animated sex or will it be pictures only?
I'll check the bug soon.
About animated scenes - I do want to make them, so as my artist. The main obstacle here - is funding. Animation will be more expensive since consume more time to make them.
This looks really, really promising. But, no mouse support? WTH? This is 2019!

If the designers can maintain this quality and maybe make a few tweaks to the system (the dressup is a bit clunky, plus no mouse) I'll consider patronizing this game. It's got the setting and story to be a classic.
Right now mouse support is disable since it won't work in menu. If You played the game - You may mention that ingame menu is different from what You usually can see in other RPG Maker games. Unfortunately such result cannot be achieved by basic functionality of engine. I'll try to figure out how to implement fully functional mouse support in future.
So I played the demo and I have to say that this looks really promising, will definitly check back from time to time. So for some constructive critisism.

- The Art looks amazing, keep up the good work with that and I hope that we will see some explicit scenes in the next update.

- The Battle system also looks very good for a simple demo and shows that you put effort and time into it. Normally Battles aren`t that interesting in these games, but here it could be good.

- The RPG Maker maps look very good, too. Most games of this kind only have very basic maps where the creator hasn`t put that much time into it, which is most likely the reason that many people here despise RPG Maker games. Furthermore it was a good idea to highlight interesting spots on the maps so that you wouldn`t have to walk trough every map spamming the enter key to see if something happens.

Now for the "bad" stuff

- The english translation is far from a machine translation which is good, but it is still very clear that your translator isn`t a native speaker and I would suggest that he or she double checks some of the sentences. Most of the times I really had to read something twice to get what you wanted to tell. This can get annoying in the long run, especially if you want to have a lot of dialog.

- Some bugs on the Maps or unconveniences. Most people, including you can walk trough objects they shouldn`t suppose to go trough, like Trees, Lanterns and so on.

- I would also make some of the maps a little bit bigger so that the characters have enough room to walk trough the area. Furthermore it is confusing if you leave the map on the left side and arrive at the bottom of the next screen. Disturbs the immersion somehow.

- Some game breaking bugs I have also encountered. For example, as mentioned earlier, you can`t put clothes back on once you have put them of. Atleast for me the clothing system takes ages to load. Since I have experimented with it a bit and accepted the waitress job, I can`t leave the wardrobe because the game always tells me that I am not wearing proper clothes, even though I used the quick change option.
Thank You for sharing this constructive criticism! I value that a lot.
Battle System will be improved in future. I want to add more features there.
Unfortunately English is not my first language, but I'm working on improvement.
Can You show me a screenshot or two with those bugs?
Bigger map, and transfer redesign? I can do that!)
Issue in bar with clothes change... Can You share a save-file from that place, please?
curiosity the bar that the receptionist recommend to go is in the demo?and where it is?by the way the receptionist is a lesbian.;)
The "Monocle" is not in the demo yet, but it will be for sure.) Oh You should wait till we add her bust to dialogues.) It's in production now, You can check WIP it our Twitter.) Hope You will like it.)
yep its rather small/hard to read sometimes
I'll try a few options in near future, and will put on vote in Discord. Stay in touch.)

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I was about to post that.

Some more short feedback :

- first, the art looks very high quality for once, and not like some degenerate DAZ CGs plastered all the place (which is particularly ill-fitting to RPGmaker games). I hope that it can stay that way till the end of the game. Please keep pampering us with more gorgeous heroine, clothing and weapons sprites, and a tasteful world design.

- second, coupled to the IMO poor font choice, there seem to some annoying performance issues, which make the whole interface much less interaction-friendly than it should be for a RPGMV game. I play on W10x64 on a modern game rig beast of a computer, and have no such problems with other RPGMV games, or even with much, much more demanding AAA games. Perhaps something should be done to optimize the game code and whatever scripts run in the background.

- third, the "Engrish" might be acceptable for a demo, but still remains quite distracting for a game that aims for high, with such an original (and refreshing!) setting. If you decide to go for Victorian Steampunk, I'm afraid you'll also have to abide by the rules of its standards. Victorian times English has to be THE quintessential English, so it should reflect in your game, at least among the NPCs of the nobility, officers, clergy and of course in the heroine since she is supposed to be a journalist.

- fourth, I don't mind "open-worlds" but I am not a big fan of big maps with nothing to do in them. Granted, it's only a demo again, but if you release it and open up the maps as soon as you do in game, I expect there to be something to find and do in each of them, or at least for them to feel more "lively" than they currently do. Maybe it's just the lack of background music. Some kind of quest system would also be good, just so players don't feel completely on their own after getting a room at the inn.

- fifth, and this is more a pet peeve of mine, please, please, please stay away from clichés. If you did the effort to pick a great Steampunk setting, avoid the easy "rapey" traps of so many other Rpgmaker game stories. I'm thrilled that there will be a "pure" route, and I hope that the heroine will be able to interact with NPCs that are more refined than in your usual Japanese H-game tropes : old geezers, hobos, shotas, etc. Your heroine is an adult, experienced and talented woman. Give her opportunities to act like one, and opponents/rivals that match her level (so that she can be corrupted, but in "interesting" and "mature" ways).

Thank you for creating and sharing your game with us here.
1. That's why we need Your support.)
2. I'll try to find a solution to this part.
3. I wanted to add proper dialects, but wasn't able to afford it.( I know how important this is, and Thank You to look at such details. It's make my heart warm, and now I know that someone will appreciate it in future.)
4. Quest journal will be added, and You might even see it has place in menu.)
5. The bozo in bar...) Right now he looks like cliche, since he need to make such impression.) This character has his own story to tell, and place in a story.) Hope You will like his role in a game.)

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Damn! this looks really good with all the things i like the most, Female protag, Corruption, Clothes sytem, rpgm...

but after Valiant Warrior Astrid and Fountain of Mana downfalls my little and wounded Kokoro is not ready for this :cry:

to the Dev i wish you the best of lucks i think your project will be successful just don't die please XD

Reactions: Barri
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes