3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
A very nice avatar, but as you can see on the screenshot, still associated with some work.
So the avatar is above the rooms, but the walls are above the avatar.

Well, and also from the story there should be some revisions.
After she gets naked out of the tub and goes to the lawyer, there is a brief comment on her health, but I think our protagonist should then go back upstairs and get some clothes before she sits down with the lawyer again.

Let's see how it continues from here.
I had the same image issues as you one time when I was playing this earlier. After returning to the menu and reloading the save it was fine.

Also, while you can open her shirt fine in her normal clothing, for the bar waitress job you have to have it fully buttoned.

I also seem to have gotten a bug where the image for the alley groping scene (right at the beginning, depending on your choices) didn't appear.

Also, a personal request / recommendation is that if you can't skip the open scenes you shouldn't have choices that affect getting scenes or not before you can make a save.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This looks really good. Will follow it like Caliross....if Im spelling that right.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
oh hell yeah! I'm totally down for this game! Now the question for me is..
should I wait for updates? should I be a patron now? should I wait then be a patron later?
^^^
Having said this I've been a patron of a few creators way before I found this forum most of the games I was patron of... abandoned. the rest.. updates once every 3-5 months or reboots game constantly.

o_O

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Damn! this looks really good with all the things i like the most, Female protag, Corruption, Clothes sytem, rpgm...

but after Valiant Warrior Astrid and Fountain of Mana downfalls my little and wounded Kokoro is not ready for this :cry:

to the Dev i wish you the best of lucks i think your project will be successful just don't die please XD
Understand You completely. Waited for Valiant Warrior Astrid too for a log time. Liked that game.

So is there a walkthrough where Adelina will join the side of good or bad?
There is no good or bad choices.) All choices will have different outcome. We aim to make story free from naming something good, or something bad. We want to give opportunity to player to decide what is good, and what is bad.

Thats sad. But the game looks promising. Guess i give the Patreon support a chance.
Thank You!)

Also, a personal request / recommendation is that if you can't skip the open scenes you shouldn't have choices that affect getting scenes or not before you can make a save.
Good point! I'll change that.)

oh hell yeah! I'm totally down for this game! Now the question for me is..
should I wait for updates? should I be a patron now? should I wait then be a patron later?
^^^
Having said this I've been a patron of a few creators way before I found this forum most of the games I was patron of... abandoned. the rest.. updates once every 3-5 months or reboots game constantly.

o_O
We will try to make updates as fast as possible, but it depends on funds, that we will get. While I can make story/quests/dialogues/maps/mechanics - other team members cannot work for free. Good pictures takes a lot of time to make them, and it is crime to ask good artist to make it for free.

plz dont make it easy rape
Sure.)

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 424866

Overview:
High Pressure is an adult RPG game built in RPGMaker MV where decisions matter.
Depending on your choices Adelina will be able to remain pure or fall into lustful wanton. Keep her loyalty to the Empire, side with the Rebels or simply remain impartial as a true journalist. Earn fame and claim her prize in the contest or fade into obscurity.
The decisions you take will change what Adelina is willing to do. Such as changing her clothing or being more willing to engage in lewd activities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-10
Release Date: 2019-10-10
Developer: SteamUP - - - - -
Censored: No.
Version: Demo.
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 424845 View attachment 424844 View attachment 424847 View attachment 424848 View attachment 424843 View attachment 424844 View attachment 424846
Help

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
I hope the game style more like curse armor and sword maiden azure dragon even the dev make it hard on rape scene.

Zenorha

Oct 7, 2018
love the character design and the clothing system gonna wait for future updates to see of theres any curroption gonna happen

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, so I was bored, found this one and gave it a shot. My opinion: insane potential, basically everything is conceptually great, art-style is on point (reminds me Threads of Destiny but it's better imo), all systems are interesting, writing is way above average (but some natives might nitpick). It's been a looong time since I've seen an RPGM game here that's as good as this one in its first version. There are some flaws which are really expected:
- clothes system and day-night system are the most troublesome systems you can implement. They are awesome but dev have to be careful with them as they create a lot of bugs (I didn't wear my clothes after bath so I was naked afterwards for a whole game, game didn't notice my switch to night when I was in bar until I left the place etc.). These systems are definitely something I'm looking forward to but they are complex as fuck.
- Font looks really nice but sometimes it's hard to read
- Menu and especially changing clothes is slow. It's mostly because of plugins I think but it's slow.
- Some kind of a banner to place in a first post would be appreciated as it's an advert here and basic RPGM picture doesn't draw any attention.
Don't know what to say more about this game. For a demo it's basically top-tier and the only thing I can find that might break this project is dev's inactivity which is an usual thing on Patreon. But I hope dev will keep working on it cuz it's something worth investing your time and money in. Keep it up.

volxx

Jul 18, 2017
How do you progress past working for the newspaper and bar? or is that just the end of the current content?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Ok, so I was bored, found this one and gave it a shot. My opinion: insane potential, basically everything is conceptually great, art-style is on point (reminds me Threads of Destiny but it's better imo), all systems are interesting, writing is way above average (but some natives might nitpick). It's been a looong time since I've seen an RPGM game here that's as good as this one in its first version. There are some flaws which are really expected:
- clothes system and day-night system are the most troublesome systems you can implement. They are awesome but dev have to be careful with them as they create a lot of bugs (I didn't wear my clothes after bath so I was naked afterwards for a whole game, game didn't notice my switch to night when I was in bar until I left the place etc.). These systems are definitely something I'm looking forward to but they are complex as fuck.
- Font looks really nice but sometimes it's hard to read
- Menu and especially changing clothes is slow. It's mostly because of plugins I think but it's slow.
- Some kind of a banner to place in a first post would be appreciated as it's an advert here and basic RPGM picture doesn't draw any attention.
Don't know what to say more about this game. For a demo it's basically top-tier and the only thing I can find that might break this project is dev's inactivity which is an usual thing on Patreon. But I hope dev will keep working on it cuz it's something worth investing your time and money in. Keep it up.
Daytime changing was made not easy, same as menu. I'm looking for opportunity to make it easier.

How do you progress past working for the newspaper and bar? or is that just the end of the current content?
Visit it 3+ times, and it will progress to Henry in bar, and sewers raid with edition.

Reactions: Banshee96

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
As some others pointed out the font is pretty bad for reading no matter how cool it looks, I would recommend a more comfortable one, preferable sans-serif in adequate size. Also, I recommend decreasing the width of the text box, it doesn't look as good in widescreen and it would be better to have the text concentrated in the center of the screen.

Under the hood, there's some problem with image loading, there are some plugins for performance and pre-loading, but tbh I never toyed much with them. Or you could fix it manually by loading everything at once so you have a longer loading period but no lag with the running. The problem is that it would eat more ram.

Lastly, it's something to consider increasing the zoom level, the default RPGM zoom is made for a 624p screen, in 1080p they look too small.

Otherwise, it's a good demo and I just suggest a better banner image and main menu, presentation is important and I only clicked this because I check every new game in my patrols you got a pretty MC, make use of her.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
In case it is due to files/folders not referred with right case - linux/mac - this was what I did to make it work:
Code:
ln -s www/img/Lights lights
ln -s www/img/variablehud/Hud_.rpgmvp HUd_.rpgmvp
I did it, but it doesn't change nothing. Do you have any ideas what to do?

SS.png

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes