3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Flaseiro

Nov 16, 2017
Same thing happened to me so i saved befr it then i closed then open then opened the save
LOL, ahaha, i found the problem... If you start dialogue not from right side from this NPC - he can move on this position where you been when u *stucked*, just LOL! Strange you spawn on position after training where NPC need to be after dialogue, maybe autors fix this and you will spawn against npc xD

klamra

Oct 14, 2019
Unfortunately game doesn't work at my PC. Images didn't load at scene with punks( I'm not sure, I think something should load ). Then after getting into the house, whole screen blurred, and bugs started to pop like crazy. I was thinking about pledge on Patreon, but game simply isn't ready to play. Looks promising tough, good story and very attractive female. We'll see ;)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Right now mouse support is disable since it won't work in menu. If You played the game - You may mention that ingame menu is different from what You usually can see in other RPG Maker games. Unfortunately such result cannot be achieved by basic functionality of engine. I'll try to figure out how to implement fully functional mouse support in future.
QTouch plugin should work just fine. It has an option to change mouse cursor on hover. It's really good :)
GIF.gif

Also, I saw you're using Galenmerith TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js plugin for parallax mapping. Get rid of it ASAP. It's broken and kills performance. Uses up to 5x more ram than any other parallax plugin (1layer 1080p up to 200-500mb and cache is not cleared even when you leave a map resulting 4-8gb ram is not enough for rpgm game and ends up crashing game). It's really bad and needs to be erased from the internet.
I suggest galvs or even better (but personally not tested) since it's new and supported. You'll have to redo your game, but at least it won't suffer from this TDDP disease :)

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I don't think puzzles should be timed at all. If you want to limit the number of adjustments because then the thugs start to wonder what the noises are (they investigate while the heroine hides then she starts over using a new cogwheel or whatever), that works in the story. Timed puzzles don't fit the story and just frustrate the player. Remember how everyone loathed the QTEs in Witcher 2?
I agree 100%. Those mini games are just boring and unecessary! The one in the warehouse at night just made me stop playing the game. I barely had time to see the keyboards I have to hit and time's up!

Reactions: hr17

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It is mentioned several times. DEMO VERSION
There are no tags that suggest a hentai scene.
The game is brand new and is a first introduction to the game world and avatar.
How about simply rating the existing one to give the developer feedback of value?
Unfortunately, it has become a thing of the art to complain first, instead of making constructive suggestions. Noticed in other games again and again.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
In theory such things can happens in this world, but Empire achieved their success not with such tricks.)

How much additional seconds do You think we should there?
Interesting, so there is a chance the rebels might wind up using it. I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

As for the timer, I would have at least a good 5-6 seconds for the first few puzzles in the game just to give the players a chance to get used to the mechanic. Also, I would really only use the arrow keys. Adding a combination of the arrow keys and letters really bumps up the difficulty.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Like the art, but the bullet graphic bug needs to be fixed, a little more art and some scenes would be nice. Leaving the save to pick up later.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I don't think puzzles should be timed at all. If you want to limit the number of adjustments because then the thugs start to wonder what the noises are (they investigate while the heroine hides then she starts over using a new cogwheel or whatever), that works in the story. Timed puzzles don't fit the story and just frustrate the player. Remember how everyone loathed the QTEs in Witcher 2?
I agree 100%. Those mini games are just boring and unecessary! The one in the warehouse at night just made me stop playing the game. I barely had time to see the keyboards I have to hit and time's up!
This part will be redesigned totally. Player will be given additional seconds(open voting pool on Discord opened for this occasion) to press needed keys. At 3 failures - player will be given a choice to open it automatically. In case of chest's/boxes/lockers - opening them without this help will proved additional reward.

Oh, I see. No, I didn't pick up the stimulant or maybe I did but forgot to use it because... well, I don't like consumables. In any case, the future of the combat seems promising with the improved options. I'll probably go through the whole thing again in a few updates and give some more feedback.
Combat's won't be easy. But in future "difficulty level" will be implemented.

No its not working
Please wait for fixed version. We currently working on it.

How the F Yen acquire a gun and that fancy hat?
Btw, hot asf MC and the gameplay looks promising!
Really hoping for a scene with a pervy teenager taking advantage of her
We won't spoil our plans about scenes - but I can assure You it would be only allowed content, since Patreon has it's own rule, which I don't want to break.

looks promising, will there be an android version? and also can you add degrading scenes with dirty,stinky old hobo's where she's forced to give them tit sucking to get information required for a quest.Ayways,cant wait for future updates
about Android version - It's hardly possible right now, since it's like to maintain another project in same time with time to testing on more than 1 device, and a lot more work. I do want to make it in future, but I have my primary job, and cannot quit it right now to acquire this time, and some Android devices(my phone is "Nokia 6070").

The art is great but thr is a need of questlog cause most ppl miss the long conversation
Quest log will be implemented later.

LOL, ahaha, i found the problem... If you start dialogue not from right side from this NPC - he can move on this position where you been when u *stucked*, just LOL! Strange you spawn on position after training where NPC need to be after dialogue, maybe autors fix this and you will spawn against npc xD
It will be fixed.

Unfortunately game doesn't work at my PC. Images didn't load at scene with punks( I'm not sure, I think something should load ). Then after getting into the house, whole screen blurred, and bugs started to pop like crazy. I was thinking about pledge on Patreon, but game simply isn't ready to play. Looks promising tough, good story and very attractive female. We'll see ;)
I'm working on optimization too. Let's hope it will run better after next update.

QTouch plugin should work just fine. It has an option to change mouse cursor on hover. It's really good :)
View attachment 428968

Also, I saw you're using Galenmerith TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js plugin for parallax mapping. Get rid of it ASAP. It's broken and kills performance. Uses up to 5x more ram than any other parallax plugin (1layer 1080p up to 200-500mb and cache is not cleared even when you leave a map resulting 4-8gb ram is not enough for rpgm game and ends up crashing game). It's really bad and needs to be erased from the internet.
I suggest galvs or even better (but personally not tested) since it's new and supported. You'll have to redo your game, but at least it won't suffer from this TDDP disease :)
Thank You for advice! I'll test it for sure! About mouse cursor for ingame menu It's under rework right now, and I hope after that mouse will be possible. Thank You a lot for advices!

do u have plan make for her some bdsm stuff/ bondage oufit, stranghtjacket... =)
It's possible in future. It's just not for a beginning of adventure.))

Interesting, so there is a chance the rebels might wind up using it. I'll be keeping an eye out for that.
Rebels - also humans. Just be with story to have Your own impression.)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Oh, about mouse cursor, also, avoid TDDP mouse system EX if you ever think to export as a web game. That plugin alone breaks the entire game for web browsers. Glad to help :)

Reactions: PeterSnayde

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This part will be redesigned totally. Player will be given additional seconds(open voting pool on Discord opened for this occasion) to press needed keys. At 3 failures - player will be given a choice to open it automatically. In case of chest's/boxes/lockers - opening them without this help will proved additional reward.
Fair enough. If you think that they add enough to the game to be worth doing, and you make them sources of rewards rather than mandatory, that's a good compromise.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
One option, for those who suck at / hate QTEs is to either give a menu option to always succeed / never have a QTE happen. Another, though probably out of scope for this game, is that if the player fails several times then any input in the time window succeeds and eventually just succeeds no matter what if they continue to fail. This can also be tied into a menu option hard mode is standard QTEs, medium is the any input can succeed eventually, easy is no QTEs with a warning that lower difficluty / skipping QTEs gives a lower reward.

I generally hate QTEs in most games where they're not the actual focus (The Witcher 2 is a great example of that) and rpgmaker games tend to not implement QTEs well IMO.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Oh, about mouse cursor, also, avoid TDDP mouse system EX if you ever think to export as a web game. That plugin alone breaks the entire game for web browsers. Glad to help :)
Noted!) Thank You for advice's. Right now working on this part.)

Fair enough. If you think that they add enough to the game to be worth doing, and you make them sources of rewards rather than mandatory, that's a good compromise.
You see when I'll add a bullet type mechanics and more consumable item in battle system - it will be always good to gain some few AP bullets for unlocking some box by opening it with success in this mini game. Or to achieve additional effects in missions. I don't want to make a punishing mechanics that will be related to this mechanics.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Please vote for fonts chose at our , if You able!

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes