3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Looks like mix of caliross and that clymenia steampunk game.
Very russian game. Theres good ideas here and there, game has good atmosphere, mc looks like a bimbo for no reason and the dialogue is unreadable mess. Clothing system is a mess and will probably just cause annoyances in the final game like all the other games with clothing systems.
The writing really kills the game. Poor pacing, characters are cardboards with no flavor to them, poor English, boring due being told a lot of witless stuff you dont need to hear. It mostly reads like a script that states what happens without attempting to sound like actual dialogue.

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
My personal feed back is that the game itself is very nice I was hooked on the story and I really like the setting. But there are some things I would like to be seen addressed. First is the dialogue I wish it was more spread out like one or two lines at a time as opposed to reading a brick of passage which also confused me since I though Mr. Morton was calling himself Mr. Morton but in actuality it was our heroine replying and that moment made me lose my train of thought and my flow of dialogue. Secondly, another issue is the roads with the current patrolling guards. In the map where the good neighborhood lies I was blocked by a guard so often it made me remember why I disliked moving npcs(but this is just my nitpicking) it would be cool if it had a bigger road so more guards can enter the game later on where as the setting becomes more tense we can see it by more guards and the guards randomly searching you to make it more immersive. It would be cool if you fully join into the resistance you can do a jail break scene or if you are locked up (for reasonable suspicion) you can do a jail sort of setting where you expose some sort of corruption within the upper hierarchy but I digress. I did not play too much into it (i got to day 3 but found myself bored and clueless on what my objectives are suppose to be [please update the journal setting I feel like I forgot so much quests]). It would be cool if there is going to be a barber shop so we can customize hairstyles and a tailor to get cool clothing later in the game. Another question I have is will there be other towns and villages you can visit later on into the game? Because I feel like the current town is too small to make it into a grand adventure you envision. Anyway I found the setting immersive, I found the characters relatable, and I am honestly curious what future updates will bring.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
@ PterSnayde

Art style and setting looks very promising, granted this is a demo and there are many locations that will get content in the future, be mindful since its a RPGM what I tend to see in a lot of 18+ RPG games is a lot of devs put a lot of excessive random stuff and not developing from the ground up. A lot people hate going into RPGMs and moved onto Renpy simply because it takes too much time moving around and doing x this and that.

But from what I see the game has marker points at the moment which is good so I doubt that will be a problem.
In terms of H scenes what kind of scenarios are you planning? Wasn't sure but the 3 punks sounds like you may have or not have a potential H scene for that?

As for the negatives I have to get out of the way, the dialogue is a mess in certain instances I got confused on who was speaking to whom in certain cases. I noticed the brackets are meant for character thoughts but because of how the text is designed I think having it in a different color or something else so that players would be able to tell the difference.

As for the writing in general it feels very bland as pointed out from other users here and that could be a game killer if not fixed as soon as possible.

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:560:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18) lulz

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
RPGM what I tend to see in a lot of 18+ RPG games is a lot of devs put a lot of excessive random stuff and not developing from the ground up. A lot people hate going into RPGMs and moved onto Renpy simply because it takes too much time moving around and doing x this and that.
RPG is more interactive then Ren' Py, to me people that play Ren'py games are lazy and just after the CG scenes. There's nothing other then clicking the left mouse button thru out a Ren' Py game. Your prompted questions which can be a right or wrong answer. However in Ren' Py you can save the game when prompted with a question, so if you give the wrong answer you can quickly reload and answer again. But if you always save the game in RPGM this isn't really a problem. WIth RPG you need to always save even before talking any NPC, and more so if the NPC is part of the story.

Jul 11, 2018
I've had more than enough experience playing games where it was obvious that English appeared to be a second language to their devs. I've learned to live with that.

What I have never seen before I played this demo was multiple characters having a conversation while sharing a single dialogue box, and that is a very common sight so far in the short amount of time I've played this demo. That makes things a bitch to understand. Dialogue is usually one of the most important things when it comes to storytelling, and it's a very bad thing when you can't tell who's saying what.

I think this is easily the most important thing that needs to be fixed for the next update.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Looks like a great start, the art looks amazing. Laughed at the beginning with the free flowers and thugs in the alley. Always thought those Sherlock Holmes movies should have kept going. If you don't know what i am talking about, here is the clip.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:560:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
I hope to remove Khas plugins in next update, but right now I received such report only from You, and right now it's nothing I can help You with.(

Reactions: 88Michele88

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
i get th 1.jpg is error and i cant seem to get past this one after sleeping and i need help.

here is my save as well. would you guys help me out? i just need to get past this sleeping point err

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope to remove Khas plugins in next update, but right now I received such report only from You, and right now it's nothing I can help You with.(
I hope you gone fix this errors soon a possible. I'm wait for next update. I think this game will be amezing.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I like the artwork. The backdrop/story is good. Overall, a nice game. I look forward to consistent updates and hot scenes. My only gripe - the choice of font. I find it difficult to read at first go. Needs a bit of straining at times.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Looks like mix of caliross and that clymenia steampunk game.
Very russian game. Theres good ideas here and there, game has good atmosphere, mc looks like a bimbo for no reason and the dialogue is unreadable mess. Clothing system is a mess and will probably just cause annoyances in the final game like all the other games with clothing systems.
The writing really kills the game. Poor pacing, characters are cardboards with no flavor to them, poor English, boring due being told a lot of witless stuff you dont need to hear. It mostly reads like a script that states what happens without attempting to sound like actual dialogue.
We are not rusians. I didn't played "Caliross" or that Clymenia project, but will try to in near future. We working on improvement of texts. Thank You for Your report.

My personal feed back is that the game itself is very nice I was hooked on the story and I really like the setting. But there are some things I would like to be seen addressed. First is the dialogue I wish it was more spread out like one or two lines at a time as opposed to reading a brick of passage which also confused me since I though Mr. Morton was calling himself Mr. Morton but in actuality it was our heroine replying and that moment made me lose my train of thought and my flow of dialogue. Secondly, another issue is the roads with the current patrolling guards. In the map where the good neighborhood lies I was blocked by a guard so often it made me remember why I disliked moving npcs(but this is just my nitpicking) it would be cool if it had a bigger road so more guards can enter the game later on where as the setting becomes more tense we can see it by more guards and the guards randomly searching you to make it more immersive. It would be cool if you fully join into the resistance you can do a jail break scene or if you are locked up (for reasonable suspicion) you can do a jail sort of setting where you expose some sort of corruption within the upper hierarchy but I digress. I did not play too much into it (i got to day 3 but found myself bored and clueless on what my objectives are suppose to be [please update the journal setting I feel like I forgot so much quests]). It would be cool if there is going to be a barber shop so we can customize hairstyles and a tailor to get cool clothing later in the game. Another question I have is will there be other towns and villages you can visit later on into the game? Because I feel like the current town is too small to make it into a grand adventure you envision. Anyway I found the setting immersive, I found the characters relatable, and I am honestly curious what future updates will bring.
Good point! I've added possibility to move npc away from player with touch.
Possibility to change her hairstyle will be implemented in future. Same as tailor shop.
Currently available locations of Farun is only 1/4 of planned locations for this city, so there will be more, and of course will be more towns in future Right now we are focused on making more content for existing locations.

@ PterSnayde

Art style and setting looks very promising, granted this is a demo and there are many locations that will get content in the future, be mindful since its a RPGM what I tend to see in a lot of 18+ RPG games is a lot of devs put a lot of excessive random stuff and not developing from the ground up. A lot people hate going into RPGMs and moved onto Renpy simply because it takes too much time moving around and doing x this and that.

But from what I see the game has marker points at the moment which is good so I doubt that will be a problem.
In terms of H scenes what kind of scenarios are you planning? Wasn't sure but the 3 punks sounds like you may have or not have a potential H scene for that?

As for the negatives I have to get out of the way, the dialogue is a mess in certain instances I got confused on who was speaking to whom in certain cases. I noticed the brackets are meant for character thoughts but because of how the text is designed I think having it in a different color or something else so that players would be able to tell the difference.

As for the writing in general it feels very bland as pointed out from other users here and that could be a game killer if not fixed as soon as possible.
3 punk will have continue of story later. You are right, this line have their potential.
To mark replicas with different colors - is a good point. I'll try to do it.

Reactions: junkanon

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
there is something new is only a big fix from the original demo.
edit.a big fix.nice

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
I like the art and the dress up system, and everything else, probably. If you can manage to incorporate all those into the game and still have a good amount of content & story it's going to be like the game of the year

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
same error here, but i have a shitty PC with low res, on CRT monitor. If that helps some...

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for the Linux version, I couldn't run nw, however. It does work using the workflow I used before (on linux version). Maybe you did something similar, but missed a step?

Steps explained:
Download and extract nwjs from and recursively use what's in the folder (after extraction) to replace files in the game folder High_Pressure/. After this nw does run, although you'll still get errors in game, but you can resolve this by creating symlinks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes