3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Jul 21, 2017
We are not rusians. I didn't played "Caliross" or that Clymenia project, but will try to in near future. We working on improvement of texts. Thank You for Your report.

Good point! I've added possibility to move npc away from player with touch.
Possibility to change her hairstyle will be implemented in future. Same as tailor shop.
Currently available locations of Farun is only 1/4 of planned locations for this city, so there will be more, and of course will be more towns in future Right now we are focused on making more content for existing locations.

3 punk will have continue of story later. You are right, this line have their potential.
To mark replicas with different colors - is a good point. I'll try to do it.
Could you add scenes in Crystal lake, add sexy swimsuits to bath in lake and suntaning, enable work in Drunken Duck Pub?

Reactions: PeterSnayde

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Gotta say the first part is really confusing. There are many times where it's Adelina talking but it has "Mr. Morton" listed as the talker and vice versa.

Reactions: rKnight and JasDoc

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, but it needs a lot of debugging and it also needs a fix to its dialogue panels: often the dialogues of two different characters coexist in the same panel (for example it happens when Adelina talks with the receptionist at the Ministery of War) and this make difficult understand the dialogue itself, because you confuse what Adelina says and what instead it is said by the other character.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Could you add scenes in Crystal lake, add sexy swimsuits to bath in lake and suntaning, enable work in Drunken Duck Pub?
Scenes at Crystal Lake will have it's content.)

Gotta say the first part is really confusing. There are many times where it's Adelina talking but it has "Mr. Morton" listed as the talker and vice versa.
This game has a lot of potential, but it needs a lot of debugging and it also needs a fix to its dialogue panels: often the dialogues of two different characters coexist in the same panel (for example it happens when Adelina talks with the receptionist at the Ministery of War) and this make difficult understand the dialogue itself, because you confuse what Adelina says and what instead it is said by the other character.
We aware about this issues, that suddenly appeared, and working on fix.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
im lost. where do i go next after handing the briefcase that i stole in the warehouse? i was told by saul to go to warm place or something no idea where that is

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
so are there any scenes implemented at this time? I think I've explored everything, and I haven't been groped in the bar job, haven't encountered anything after obtaining the V card, and I have no idea what else to do

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
so are there any scenes implemented at this time? I think I've explored everything, and I haven't been groped in the bar job, haven't encountered anything after obtaining the V card, and I have no idea what else to do
For what is the card given by the shopkeeper after box steal mission?
About V-card: As You may see - Saul tells, that You should give to person in Grendan. Grendan - will be town in game(not in this chapter).

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Nice Game, a little polish on the English will go a long way but I've played and enjoyed far worse english translations. Unfortunately I too have ran into a problem in sewer 5. I've tried the shootout 30 or 40 times at least with varying tactics and nothing seems to work - and letting him go results in the game freezing when the soldier coming on screen can't finish his move because I'm in his way.

Any recommendations (besides waiting for the next release)?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Nice Game, a little polish on the English will go a long way but I've played and enjoyed far worse english translations. Unfortunately I too have ran into a problem in sewer 5. I've tried the shootout 30 or 40 times at least with varying tactics and nothing seems to work - and letting him go results in the game freezing when the soldier coming on screen can't finish his move because I'm in his way.

Any recommendations (besides waiting for the next release)?
Unfortunately You need to wait for next build.

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
Just an FYI if anyone's stuck on the night suitcase mission, you can hit dead ends if you do it wrong, don't be afraid to start over.

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
This game is pretty nice but usually ppl forget rpgm ....so its best if u progress the story to alittle much or introduce hentai scenes or a sex scene for information and stop thr so pol will still not forget ......and great concept and artwork

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
This game is pretty nice but usually ppl forget rpgm ....so its best if u progress the story to alittle much or introduce hentai scenes or a sex scene for information and stop thr so pol will still not forget ......and great concept and artwork
We are working on improvements.)

Reactions: Daniel Crusoe
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes