3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Unfortunately Those +-300$ that we received from last 2 month is barely enough for small update.( And my salary(which is ~600$) doesn't allow me to spend needed sum of money on normal updates.(((

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It won't be large.
Large is a relative concept: large can mean a great number of new content or a great number of new improvements: fixed bugs or added images.
I don't want put pressure on you, because you (like all developers of this forum) aren't professional game maker and this fact play a significant role on how much time you can work on your game.
Maybe this is also your first programming work and this is an extra complication on you work.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Large is a relative concept: large can mean a great number of new content or a great number of new improvements: fixed bugs or added images.
I don't want put pressure on you, because you (like all developers of this forum) aren't professional game maker and this fact play a significant role on how much time you can work on your game.
Maybe this is also your first programming work and this is an extra complication on you work.
Of course the amount of done work is big, but on surface it will be very small update to player.

Reactions: Kyril87

leottkao

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 424866

Overview:
High Pressure is an adult RPG game built in RPGMaker MV where decisions matter.
Depending on your choices Adelina will be able to remain pure or fall into lustful wanton. Keep her loyalty to the Empire, side with the Rebels or simply remain impartial as a true journalist. Earn fame and claim her prize in the contest or fade into obscurity.
The decisions you take will change what Adelina is willing to do. Such as changing her clothing or being more willing to engage in lewd activities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-27
Release Date: 2019-10-27
Developer: SteamUP - - - - -
Censored: No.
Version: Demo 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Lin: MEGA - -

View attachment 424845 View attachment 424844 View attachment 424847 View attachment 424848 View attachment 424843 View attachment 424844 View attachment 424846
now there's a new update on patreon

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice downloading the new version.
Hi there! As promised current version goes to public!
Check this !

I'm not satisfied about this release, but we work to make it better.
Leave Your comments.

Peter
you should contact one of the mods to update the post of the game

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes