I just started playing but damn, these music are awesome :love:
Edit: if u want to use for yourself, find here:
High_Pressure\www\audio\bgm

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSnayde

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Helena mentioned someone monic ... a bar or something?
Ocf I can't find it now and something happened to the background music .. lost?

And few freeze... restart game->and work again.
Nice game but i need at least quest log or something :unsure:
(Like Manilla Shwan)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That banner really isn't selling it. I almost missed this one because of that!
The game looks beautiful!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
SEWER 5: after Adelina report to the soldier that the rebel ran away, the screen become black and it is impossible continue; if it is the end of the game, I suggest some sort od advertisement.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can you bought gun blueprint somewhere?
Now i repeat the bar and the magazine job and I don't know what else to do.

i go anywhere so only the text comes Not this version or locked.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

IIRC, you get the gun blueprint from the gunsmith that helps you in court. You may have to stop by and see him a couple of times.

Reactions: Sorrow85

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
in the evening, i work in the bar and when my shift is over, freeze the cursour and then the game... x3
Maybe it was some software general glitch(like issue with OS RAM allocation), since this place was tested a lot of times, and nothing like that happened even to my PC (I have pretty old PC, near 7-8 years of usage)

Does anybody know whre the "warm quarter" is?
Grendan, and all what related to it will be in a very distant update.

Helena mentioned someone monic ... a bar or something?
Ocf I can't find it now and something happened to the background music .. lost?

And few freeze... restart game->and work again.
Nice game but i need at least quest log or something :unsure:
(Like Manilla Shwan)
Quest log is something I'm planning to do in near future.

Yup! Same here. Almost missed it at launch.
Wish developer made it more appealing.
Can You tell me, please, what's confusing You?

SEWER 5: after Adelina report to the soldier that the rebel ran away, the screen become black and it is impossible continue; if it is the end of the game, I suggest some sort od advertisement.
I'll check it.

Go to Court with Gunsmith -> Work few days in edition.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really interesting to see this one to grow. It's excellent graphic-wise and mechanically speaking it's top notch but it makes it also prone to bugs. I played through the whole game and it was mostly bug-free except for the warehouse quest which should be tested quite a bit (I destroyed light switch on the upper floor a couple of times when it shouldn't be possible and I wasn't able to go further cuz of the missing parts as well as I shouldn't be able to break it when I didn't break water pump before). I do agree that logo in a first post should be changed into something more appealing and not just a title on a custom RPG Maker background cuz this one deserves some bigger attention. Since it's really early into development it's great

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Really interesting to see this one to grow. It's excellent graphic-wise and mechanically speaking it's top notch but it makes it also prone to bugs. I played through the whole game and it was mostly bug-free except for the warehouse quest which should be tested quite a bit (I destroyed light switch on the upper floor a couple of times when it shouldn't be possible and I wasn't able to go further cuz of the missing parts as well as I shouldn't be able to break it when I didn't break water pump before). I do agree that logo in a first post should be changed into something more appealing and not just a title on a custom RPG Maker background cuz this one deserves some bigger attention. Since it's really early into development it's great
Thank You for You comments. We trying to do this project to the best, and also some followers and patrons helping me with locating bugs, that's why latest build is almost free from them.

Quest in warehouse has more than 1 way to finish it. I'll check issue with light switch.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
About the logo, I think they are suggesting to put in it an image of Adelina naked or something like that.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes