3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder how many factions there will be in the game? Surely there will be the imperialists faction, which I suppose it will embody the worst face of the Imperial domination, the rebels, who want the freedom for their land, but will there be also the faction of the collaborationists: the people who think the imperial domination can be the best thing happened to their land (like a lots of Greeks thought when the Greece was invaded by Rome), if they will be able to create a climate of sincerely cooperation among the Empire and the local people?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I wonder how many factions there will be in the game? Surely there will be the imperialists faction, which I suppose it will embody the worst face of the Imperial domination, the rebels, who want the freedom for their land, but will there be also the faction of the collaborationists: the people who think the imperial domination can be the best thing happened to their land (like a lots of Greeks thought when the Greece was invaded by Rome), if they will be able to create a climate of sincerely cooperation among the Empire and the local people?
This one time I won't satisfy Your curiosity.) But this game will allow You to decide what is good or bad.)

Reactions: Idontplay

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I agree: the placeholders are fine and don't worry for the low number of patreons: they will arrive little by little with the development of the game.

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Looks very good. I think this game has a big potential.
I couldn't agree more. It has the makings of a great game. The more in deth you get into it, the more contributors are bound to show up. It's in the demo stage right now, and a lot of people are leery of supporting something that's just in the demo stage. They are under the impression that it will end up being abandoned. They want to see proof positive that it is going to continue into a full blown game before making a monetary commitment.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello Everyone!
It's Peter.

It's end of the month, and release is near to ready. As always let me tell about everything step by step:

The city map and fast travel:
Unfortunately artist, that promised me to do the job say, that it will be done soon. My worst fear - she won't do the job in near week, since she didn't asked me about details and else. Maybe she'll just return prepayment(at least I hope so). If she'll do the job - This improvement should be good expansion, that will ease movement in city in future.

Quest Journal:
I'm performing tests of how it works.) My little pride.)

Statistics Window/Character behavior:
The representation of this feature is good addition, but even now I see need for good pixel artist with UI/UX skills. Please don't throw tomatoes on me for my creepy hands.)
There is still a lot of work, that need to be done here, that also related to character behavior features. I've already added some different reactions of Adelina for some event's, but it still developing more of it, and more depth of this core feature.

Waitress mini-game:
I should receive needed scene texts, and illustrations in near time. Most of this illustrations, as announced, will be a lineart. Even now I see how faster and more affordable it is for project, which means that story will move from this spot.

Story progress:
Due to this sudden changes inside team I wasn't able to do much. Sometimes event's not depend from us, no matter what we do. At least I saw this solution how to change it. Now we need a little time (and god's of fortune) on our side.)

Dates:
If everything goes good - In week or two - it will be done.

It will hard to tell You how much things happens on my end, during development, but it is challenges, that need to be accepted. Sometimes some new bad news (and there is a lot of them) is killing my mood and motivation, but - life is pain, and when it hurt's - it's opportunity to harden my spirit. The fact, that You support this project - give me strength to continue. This is part of path to greatness.)

Thank You all!
Peter

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So what's new? My last save is from the attack at the sewer. Going to title screen after that like before. So I have to use a save before this?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
May i ask what makes this game an adult game? :unsure: I mean currently.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Seems like technical side is almost there. New status window looks really interesting (although the most interesting parts are still unavailable). Nothing really to add cuz so far this game is growing steadily in a fine direction even tho we'll have to wait quite a bit for some spicy content. Keep it up

tyhke3131

Apr 21, 2019
Why i can not see the animations on this game? For example someone touch my character's ass but i can not see the anim?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes