3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 765614

I have several questions :D
I'll try to replace it if I'll find some more suitable portrait. It's one of the first scenes. Thank You for pointed me here.)

Why i can not see the animations on this game? For example someone touch my character's ass but i can not see the anim?
We want to add more animations, and working on them slowly. The animations is very time-and-money-consuming. Please be patient.

Seems like technical side is almost there. New status window looks really interesting (although the most interesting parts are still unavailable). Nothing really to add cuz so far this game is growing steadily in a fine direction even tho we'll have to wait quite a bit for some spicy content. Keep it up
I can say that technical features ready somewhere near on 50-60%. Rework of combat system, implementation of skill tree/roleplay system... it need some time and money. I do my best here.)

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Considering that it's an ambitious game running on a tight budget, I question the need for any animations at all at this stage. Especially with such a detailed art style, the level of animation quality where it becomes worthwhile compared to a cg images sequence (rather than entirely superficial) is heally high and it would cost a ton. There are other game features that would be more urgent and impactful, I think.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys,

Quick issue here. Is it just me or there is a placeholder on the bar minigame that is gets you stuck?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Considering that it's an ambitious game running on a tight budget, I question the need for any animations at all at this stage. Especially with such a detailed art style, the level of animation quality where it becomes worthwhile compared to a cg images sequence (rather than entirely superficial) is heally high and it would cost a ton. There are other game features that would be more urgent and impactful, I think.
You see sometimes I look at some points in project, and just want it to be done, like in case with blouse unbuttoning. But yeah right now there is a lot of place, that need funds more, than animations, and I we work on those parts in first place.

Is there a shotacon or will there be?
No. Shotacon is forbidden by Patreon rules (I guess) and by laws of my country is recognized as a **********. So if I'll ever want to be banned from Patreon and will have desire to spend some years in a prison - I'll think about it.)

Why: did you newer see a ?
Ah, the problem isn't the woman in the map, but the one in the dialogue box!
Hah!) I see such woman's from time-to-time on streets of my city.)
At that time I was in meddle of development of custom menu (which was a real pain), and migration of this project from RPGM VX Ace to current engine, that's why I could miss this detail.(((

Any lesbian actions n it or only F/M scenes?
Possibility of romance/affairs with females (lesbian content) are planned.)

Hey guys,

Quick issue here. Is it just me or there is a placeholder on the bar minigame that is gets you stuck?
Hey there!
Can You send me Your safe file where You encounter this issue, please?

Reactions: ProgKiller

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mmmhhh, this looks promising! Technically it is on the top for RPGM games! If the whole maps are done by the devs themselves then the detail and effort they put in is amazing and shows a lot of commitment. The whole game does!

But, most important for me, there is a very attractive female MC (with clothing options ;) ). I really like her Yennefer look, rrrrrrr ;) What I have seen for now I like very much.
But, that's my problem. Now I want more! MORE! Do quick, do good ;) lol just kidding (or not?! ;) :) )

This could be the first RPGM I am really into it since the both abandoned Astrid Valiant Warrior and my oh so loved Coceter Chronicles and of course Claire's Quest.

devs Do you have plans to implement a "random" events system? What I mean is, for me one of the most exciting things in _adult_ RPGM games are events you have to find by strolling around (oh, there's a marker hint for something new, ohoh!). Or events like drinking in the bar, getting drunk and some things happen to you, etc..

Reactions: PeterSnayde
Jul 29, 2018
Sooo... At this moment you can do the pub minigame, the shop mission in the warehouse, work in the newspaper, get some weapon upgrades and that's all? Or did I miss something?

Reactions: gpeoepg

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Sooo... At this moment you can do the pub minigame, the shop mission in the warehouse, work in the newspaper, get some weapon upgrades and that's all? Or did I miss something?
yeap. There is also missions in sewers, which You can open after some time while working in newspaper.

Reactions: strejdapsychop

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Mmmhhh, this looks promising! Technically it is on the top for RPGM games! If the whole maps are done by the devs themselves then the detail and effort they put in is amazing and shows a lot of commitment. The whole game does!

But, most important for me, there is a very attractive female MC (with clothing options ;) ). I really like her Yennefer look, rrrrrrr ;) What I have seen for now I like very much.
But, that's my problem. Now I want more! MORE! Do quick, do good ;) lol just kidding (or not?! ;) :) )

This could be the first RPGM I am really into it since the both abandoned Astrid Valiant Warrior and my oh so loved Coceter Chronicles and of course Claire's Quest.

devs Do you have plans to implement a "random" events system? What I mean is, for me one of the most exciting things in _adult_ RPGM games are events you have to find by strolling around (oh, there's a marker hint for something new, ohoh!). Or events like drinking in the bar, getting drunk and some things happen to you, etc..
Those were my 2 favorite games.
Such events will be for sure.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes