3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, this one, since it says nothing about the game and easy to gloss over in the latest updates.
Usually I don't care that much, but your artwork and what you've done with RPGM is really stunning, so it deserves better with something more eye-catching. :giggle:

Reactions: Stripes001

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
Can You tell me, please, what's confusing You?
It is not confusing but rather not eye-catching. My point is that when you scroll last updates here, what u see is just a book and it is easy to miss it.
I'd suggest to put Adeline on the poster here and make it more appealing. Everyone here I think appreciate your art.

u4ixen

Mar 31, 2020
Work in the bar first night and when i try to leave staff room the textbox comes up but its empty

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
About the logo, I think they are suggesting to put in it an image of Adelina naked or something like that.

Yeah, this one, since it says nothing about the game and easy to gloss over in the latest updates.
Usually I don't care that much, but your artwork and what you've done with RPGM is really stunning, so it deserves better with something more eye-catching. :giggle:
It is not confusing but rather not eye-catching. My point is that when you scroll last updates here, what u see is just a book and it is easy to miss it.
I'd suggest to put Adeline on the poster here and make it more appealing. Everyone here I think appreciate your art.
Guys there is a choice:
To make great logo
Or to make some art for game

I want both, but for what had left from income(I returned debt for to my team members for their work), I can chose something one.(

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Guys there is a choice:
To make great logo
Or to make some art for game

I want both, but for what had left from income(I returned debt for to my team members for their work), I can chose something one.(
I only was interpreting the thought of the other people; I invoke the diplomatic immunity!

• Haha
Reactions: PeterSnayde

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Not sure if it's was mentioned in previous pages. You can up mood at lake resting at night as many times as you wish.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Not sure if it's was mentioned in previous pages. You can up mood at lake resting at night as many times as you wish.
In later stage(when game will leave the demo stage) the time will be more valuable.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

«We'll try to implement some event, that related to Helena, On my opinion it will be the best start for mental changes of Adelina in questions, that related to sexuality.) what do you think?»
It is exaclty what I suggested in the past! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSnayde

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting points. All your ideas seem on point and I wouldn't really rush to sex. Corruption games are slow and this one is semi-sandboxish so it gives a plenty of options to build corruption. To be honest it reminds me Valiant Warrior Astrid in a sense that main plot has been developed to a certain point (not really far into game) and dev started to develop everything else - subquests, other mechanics etc. This way it was really enjoyable for everyone cuz it had quite a lot of corruption, sexy options every update but still felt believable and whole game was growing steadily. I like that kind of an aproach and I feel it would fit this game.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Interesting points. All your ideas seem on point and I wouldn't really rush to sex. Corruption games are slow and this one is semi-sandboxish so it gives a plenty of options to build corruption. To be honest it reminds me Valiant Warrior Astrid in a sense that main plot has been developed to a certain point (not really far into game) and dev started to develop everything else - subquests, other mechanics etc. This way it was really enjoyable for everyone cuz it had quite a lot of corruption, sexy options every update but still felt believable and whole game was growing steadily. I like that kind of an aproach and I feel it would fit this game.
Sadly Valiant Warrior Astrid were abandoned.:( I liked this game a lot.

Reactions: Kyril87

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sadly Valiant Warrior Astrid were abandoned.:( I liked this game a lot.
Yeah, it was brilliant. One of the very few games that actually used RPGM properly and had great design. In many senses this one is similiarly ambitious so I hope things will go great for you.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Looks like a steampunk caliross. Liked it so far hopefully there will be a lot more content.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes