3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's the first time ever I wrote that kind of comment: I haven't even tried the game, but just looking at the art I must say I am impressed and looking forward to trying it out. Hope the game is decent. The art looks awesome, congrats for that.

EDIT: Tried it out, did not find anything worth playing at the moment. Waste of time. I can't remember the last time I found so little, actually NO content at all in a so called game. Let's see how this develops. As said before - beautiful art.

Last edited:

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
When I load my save files from V2 I don't see any images rendered ingame, but my character can move around and the text box will pop up. I got to the end of content in V2 and tried with almost all the save files I had.

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
Demo 3 has more bugs than demo 2 apparently.
I’m not sure if that’s just me but here the couple of bugs I’ve encountered:
1) the text in some places does not correctly refer to the characters, i.e. dialog is one box without identification of who is talking.
2) buggy clothing system. Especially when you are changing clothes in bar. It’s like Adeline disappears and clothes look messy on your right. It can be fixed by clicking ESC two times.
3) Gamebreaking bug. In wearhouse 6, when you reach second floor and go up by stairs, an error pops up saying some files are missing. After that if you try to return down by stairs there is an infinite loading.

I will not say to you how to do your game. I think you nailed it in terms of the concept and I hope you’ll succeed. However, there two things that I’d suggest you to do in order to attract more patrons.
Ps: These are my personal thoughts and may not be 100% accurate :)

1) put Adeline on the poster here and make it more appealing. Everyone here I think appreciate your art. Right now there is a book. It’s not eye catching and people could easily miss your game. (I almost did)
2) set some development terms. I mean I realize how hard it is especially since you’re beginner. However, I believe that knowing how long to wait till next update is essential for patreons. To be honest that’s the only thing stopping me from supporting you financially. I have no assurances since I could wait months, years, decades.
If you think that it’s better to set 3 months or 4 or 5 in order for you to provide quality content. Then tell us about it, people supporting you deserve knowing the “risk”. Of course the less time you take the better but for that you need more patrons. It’s a vicious circle but there should be some golden middle.

Thank you for the game. Keep up good work!

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Reminds me of Claire's quest. Hopefully It will be as good, but for the moment there's nothing to do.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great to see you making progress on the game system. Getting it right now will save you endless heartache in the future.

I'm really looking forward to when you can start adding more story content. I agree with vazkombarov that spending a little time on your cover art would help a lot in getting people interested.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
The art is great but everything else is questionable, still hope to see this game thrive though

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
you need to edit the animation , after a short time, the clothes do not start to be displayed completely

city \work in a tavern

there is a guess that the animation does not have time to load completely and this results in this effect

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes