3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can we choose to make our character only interested in girls, or is the sex encounters predetermined?

Jul 26, 2017
any chances for her to have interracial relationships or encounters? and also orgys or gangbangs..and exhibitionism?

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
PeterSnayde how many scenes are in the game already?
4 scenes + scenes in mini-game.

Can we choose to make our character only interested in girls, or is the sex encounters predetermined?
Sure! The sexual content will be only by player choice. We will be sure that there will be enough content F/F.

any chances for her to have interracial relationships or encounters? and also orgys or gangbangs..and exhibitionism?
No IR theme, since in this world there is only one humanoid race(it's in uncovered yet lore).
Orgy, gangbang and exhibitionism - should be. Before implementing any scene I need to be sure, that in has strong and hot writing.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Those were my 2 favorite games.
Such events will be for sure.
Oh how I love to hear this, so there is some Astrid, Tabi and Claire spirit in this game! :love:
I started to support you on patreon, so one more supporter (1$ for the moment, wanna see how it develops). Downside is, I might post your patreon news faster here than you ;)

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hmm. No Change Log for this on page 1, but from the link on page 14 it looks like the main changes are:
1 expanded OS support (untested)
2 Title Screen change
3 Quest Log update
4 Character Status Log/Page (important for future updates)
5 Bar mini-game updates

So as much a I really like this game, I may have to wait until the next update to download. This update while important and useful doesn't seem to have much new content that expands the gameplay yet.

If I'm wrong please let me know, because I really like this game - but just don't need another hit on my bandwidth and HD space for little user apparent updates.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Will there be any consequences for going out "poorly dressed" (ie naked) and will it be possible to remove the blouse in the future?
Dess-up conditions will be part of roleplay system, that I'm slowly working on.
There won't be option of going naked(usually) by daylight, since Adelina is sane and reasonable person.
BUT! I do want to add exhibitionism content as option for developing her sexuality.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
PeterSnayde, incidentally, having just started the game after last update, might I suggest locking unfinished or non-existent content behind stopgap responses instead of letting players run into it? For example, at the very start of the game it's possible to come out and meet the lawyer while naked after shower, but it goes entirely unremarked upon by either character, which is extremely jarring, while forcing the protagonist to dress would not only preserve versimilitude, but also entice player with a possibility of there being an event in the future.

For the same reason character sprite in various states of undress is also pretty urgently needed - presence or lack of interactivity with the player's character makes for a significant impact on how the game feels.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes