3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you are a patreon, you can play the v6.0a.
At a certain level, this is true. I'm not at that level, though.

It should become publicly available before too long, though. It's already past the date it was going to be made public originally.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Unlucky me - I am not a patron.
Can not even register or login at the " " to become one.
At a certain level, this is true. I'm not at that level, though.

It should become publicly available before too long, though. It's already past the date it was going to be made public originally.
It will become public on this Friday.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Everyone lies, Michael. The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do, and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.
Wisely spoken.
"Not a bad philosophy, this is for You" - Jupiter, The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (2004).

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
I upgraded the "bisexual" point but there's no female ( or at least i didnt found her yet? ) I only see 2 guys , 1 in bar and 1 on the dance floor , is this intentional?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Like Peter has said two or more weeks ago, the Monocle isn't fully implemented because it is an extremely complex part of the game, due to the abundance of characters and interactions it will offer.

Reactions: chaien5a

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Public demo release v5.2f & v6a:

I'm happy to present You as a public release!

Demo release v6:Monocle:

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I upgraded the "bisexual" point but there's no female ( or at least i didnt found her yet? ) I only see 2 guys , 1 in bar and 1 on the dance floor , is this intentional?
For now there is only 1 possibility to interact with female in scene. It can be done in 1 of routes with those 2 clients.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes