3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The Monocle is a test release for the corruption system, so you can't exit from the Monocle night club and you can interact only with three customers (for now).

Reactions: lOlNoo

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, i'm going to ask a question ( i do almost in every game i see an image that allows me to ask this question ), is this game freeroam / sandbox ? it's my favorite style of game is when you can do whatever you want and even better if you can continue after the ending.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I've somehow came across a very similar game (same background story, similar looks, MC named Adeline) called "Legacy of the Great War". Most glaring difference is that LofGW seems to be predominately about dogs. Is LofGW a fan mod of this or something? What I have is version 0.2, would anyone here know whether there is a more recent update?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've somehow came across a very similar game (same background story, similar looks, MC named Adeline) called "Legacy of the Great War". Most glaring difference is that LofGW seems to be predominately about dogs. Is LofGW a fan mod of this or something? What I have is version 0.2, would anyone here know whether there is a more recent update?
Interesting. I know of no such game and can't find it. Do you have a link?

Reactions: PeterSnayde

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
I just download the game I have only manage to do one quest the one where you have to steal a Case in warehouse

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Interesting. I know of no such game and can't find it. Do you have a link?

Some had posted that link in the recommendation subforum here, I don't know anything else about where this is from. I was very surprised to see "High Pressure" popping up in "Latest Updates" and seeming so similar.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Google Drive

Some had posted that link in the recommendation subforum here, I don't know anything else about where this is from. I was very surprised to see "High Pressure" popping up in "Latest Updates" and seeming so similar.
It is exactly the same story at the beginning, except with less interesting CG's.

Actually, it looks like a rip-off of this game, and of its assets in terms of tiles and some dialogues (with the addition of typos and grammatical errors). Plus dogs

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Google Drive

Yeah, that's a direct ripoff. One that is very confused about when both the Napoleonic Wars and the Great War happened.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Google Drive

Do you have other download link, look like googledrive hit the bandwidth limit today so can't download it for at least 24 hours later. And would you kindly share the thread where someone post that game so I can find some infos about it and what it is?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes