3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
so no content as of now and tags added just for no reason.. either bring updates.. or don't show the game .. 2years and still same unfinished game full of bugs.. i have seen so many games who are finished in the same time..

Last edited:
Reactions: dregon87

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Well made game so far, obviously not a lot of content to go through now, a lot of placeholders and missing scenes but what is present is near perfect, wouldn't be surprised to see this on steam or more mainstream places as the quality is very polished. The environment is responsive, the story comes together and is believable. The game leaves everything up to the player but there are no real stat thresholds for scenes so far from what I have seen, would be interesting to see how the dev eventually adds consequences to the choices such as dressing and how flirtatious she is, rn there's progression but not super reliant on stats, just happens regardless of choices afaik.

It will probably take a long time to reach completion but it is a reasonably ambitious project that doesn't leave any holes in terms of the base game design, which is an underrated thing. You can clearly see how the new content will be added. Reminds me of Detective Girl of Steam City but this game is more western, has a more realistic story, better characters imo so definitely looking forward to it. Will support the dev eventually.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
It is exactly the same story at the beginning, except with less interesting CG's.

Actually, it looks like a rip-off of this game, and of its assets in terms of tiles and some dialogues (with the addition of typos and grammatical errors). Plus dogs
It is a rip-off, the dev basically saw the idea of steampunk fantasy and went on to make a sort of fan game. Except it's about dogs, because that's what he mainly does. As for less interesting CGs, one could argue that there is much more content in this version than in the original tbh, it's really just a matter of taste.

Reactions: spider26

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Well made game so far, obviously not a lot of content to go through now, a lot of placeholders and missing scenes but what is present is near perfect, wouldn't be surprised to see this on steam or more mainstream places as the quality is very polished. The environment is responsive, the story comes together and is believable. The game leaves everything up to the player but there are no real stat thresholds for scenes so far from what I have seen, would be interesting to see how the dev eventually adds consequences to the choices such as dressing and how flirtatious she is, rn there's progression but not super reliant on stats, just happens regardless of choices afaik.

It will probably take a long time to reach completion but it is a reasonably ambitious project that doesn't leave any holes in terms of the base game design, which is an underrated thing. You can clearly see how the new content will be added. Reminds me of Detective Girl of Steam City but this game is more western, has a more realistic story, better characters imo so definitely looking forward to it. Will support the dev eventually.
I'm really sorry but what exactly is perfect in that game?

Except 'new objective' sfx borrowed straight from bioshock.

You can perfectly softlock if decide to train more in the very beginning.
Huge map but literally empty.
Story is good old 'young pretty girl alone in unfamiliar environment trying to become someone special but ends as a slut'. We've seen dozens of it in rpgm or not.
Writing is meh. If project ever get good writer it's better to start from scratch than trying to edit current script.
Some mechanics like weapon upgrades and dressing (in their current states) look like black holes that will only suck resources until they devour whole project.

Some ideas are cool, some art is cool, steampunk is cool but overall I don't see this game happening with current vision and level of progress.

Reactions: trak

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
hey guys, i'm going to ask a question ( i do almost in every game i see an image that allows me to ask this question ), is this game freeroam / sandbox ? it's my favorite style of game is when you can do whatever you want and even better if you can continue after the ending.
It's rather freeroam.

I've somehow came across a very similar game (same background story, similar looks, MC named Adeline) called "Legacy of the Great War". Most glaring difference is that LofGW seems to be predominately about dogs. Is LofGW a fan mod of this or something? What I have is version 0.2, would anyone here know whether there is a more recent update?
Spicy!)

Where the hell is Victor's Bureau (Warm Quater):unsure:
Not in this version.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I've somehow came across a very similar game (same background story, similar looks, MC named Adeline) called "Legacy of the Great War". Most glaring difference is that LofGW seems to be predominately about dogs. Is LofGW a fan mod of this or something? What I have is version 0.2, would anyone here know whether there is a more recent update?
What do you mean with "dogs"? Is it some sort of acronym or…? :oops:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Followed this game since the first announcement I must say I wish the game to have more content and story to play in the main game, of course I understand lot of problem during the development so I hope this year you can give us more updates that continue with the story and have some more H event in it

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
You know the people that are giving this game 5 out 5 or saying is amazing can't be trusted or never played a Hentai game in their life.

how, just HOW? 2019 and is now 2022 and NOT A SINGLE HENTAI SCENE? A lot of text and thats it.

A Shooting tutorial at the start and Thats it

No combat

no Nothing, HOW IS THIS a 5 STAR GAME?

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
You know the people that are giving this game 5 out 5 or saying is amazing can't be trusted or never played a Hentai game in their life.

how, just HOW? 2019 and is now 2022 and NOT A SINGLE HENTAI SCENE? A lot of text and thats it.

No combat

some of em were posted when game just appeared
others from accounts without any other activity
:HideThePain: nothing extraordinary

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

No, someone stole this game and then added canine bestiality to it. Quite bizarre, and totally lacking in any kind of coherence, but seems to be more a form of fan faction than a seious attempt to profit from SteamUp's game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

No combat

duty_calls.png

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No, someone stole this game and then added canine bestiality to it. Quite bizarre, and totally lacking in any kind of coherence, but seems to be more a form of fan faction than a seious attempt to profit from SteamUp's game.
In my humble opinion this is insane; anyway thank you.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
It's really game with 3D art and bestiality.) Very spicy idea.) Author really used my main game, characters(with names), but dialogues his own, and made a game.)

No combat

Covid + bad luck + low budget.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
It's really game with 3D art and bestiality.) Very spicy idea.) Author really used my main game, characters(with names), but dialogues his own, and made a game.)

Covid + bad luck + low budget.
Isa 5 star game because of covid, bad luck, and a low budget? I don't know about you but that sounds like a pretty shitty game to me. Also, those happen to be the three elements that the most scummy devs on this site use to defend their shitty games. But luckily for you, you legitimately don't make much money off of this so low budget is a pretty good excuse and you should stick to that. I've never understood how the pandemic affects your ability to sit on your ass to make games.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Isa 5 star game because of covid, bad luck, and a low budget? I don't know about you but that sounds like a pretty shitty game to me. Also, those happen to be the three elements that the most scummy devs on this site use to defend their shitty games. But luckily for you, you legitimately don't make much money off of this so low budget is a pretty good excuse and you should stick to that. I've never understood how the pandemic affects your ability to sit on your ass to make games.
I wonder why you have all the hostility here. PeterSnade never claimed that this was a five-star game, so implying that he is one of "the most scummy devs on this site" because some people rated it that highly is unwarranted. Not just "the most scummy devs on this site" acknowledge that covid, bad luck, and/or low budgets have impacted their work; in fact, pretty much every developer here has encountered one or more of those issues at some point. how the pandemic impacts games is, I suspect, not the most significant thing that you simply do not understand.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I wonder why you have all the hostility here. PeterSnade never claimed that this was a five-star game, so implying that he is one of "the most scummy devs on this site" because some people rated it that highly is unwarranted. Not just "the most scummy devs on this site" acknowledge that covid, bad luck, and/or low budgets have impacted their work; in fact, pretty much every developer here has encountered one or more of those issues at some point. how the pandemic impacts games is, I suspect, not the most significant thing that you simply do not understand.
I mean some of the comments on this thread and on some other games (always quality games, you'll never find them on shit ones because these people can't control their desire to have more content for the games they love) just give me second-hand embarrassment so I just don't respond anymore. Just support the devs of the games you like, it doesn't really matter in the end, besides they can potentially drive away new people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeterSnayde
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes