3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
There is no trick. I announced that it will be test of this system few month ago, when found new writer. In my Patreon page You can get access to both v5 and v6 for free.
Well i look here and i see no announcements. Just found this game again and thought i take a look. If you expected me to follow your every step through history, then my bad and my apologies.

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
Well i look here and i see no announcements. Just found this game again and thought i take a look. If you expected me to follow your every step through history, then my bad and my apologies.
No problem, next time do your research and we'll all be happy.

bahamutbass

Jul 30, 2017
Can anybody help me please, form the begin I can only talk to 2NPCs and the chair to reset event but I can't go to anywhere, No Quest No Item No Journey

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Can anybody help me please, form the begin I can only talk to 2NPCs and the chair to reset event but I can't go to anywhere, No Quest No Item No Journey
Like Peter already said, this is a test release for the new corruption system, not an actual new demo release for the entire game, so you have done everything (more or less) you can do.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if it is just the windows copy, but I am stuck in monocle. I only get two clients
If only someone might have asked about that already, maybe in the posts above yours. Maybe it could have already been answered. It's almost as if there's information in the thread about things related to the game, or on the patreon.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Did i just download almost 700mb for 2 events?????????
hello cant move form bar i only can i cant go any other place pls help
Sorry, will not research this. Not gonna play. No offense, but i do not believe researching this can be expected in this situation.
I don't know if it is just the windows copy, but I am stuck in monocle. I only get two clients
Okay, I understood my mistake!
I will make it more clear on next release + will make changelog + add possibility to access v5 content.

Reactions: Fatneck

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Does this game have any sexual content now? Or just some gaming mechanics like a regular game..?
The sexual contents will arrive; even if they will be text-based in a first moment. There are a lots of ideas on the table, but they need some time to be implemented properly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeterSnayde

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Okay, I understood my mistake!
I will make it more clear on next release + will make changelog + add possibility to access v5 content.
Okay. Thanks. I am abit high in emotion . Especially about the reaction that was not yours. I will be back in time to see. First cool down. BTW. i do love your art your setting of the game. And what i saw in the 0.6 `works basically. Though it looks complicated and to play it it probably is. Too many properties to oversee. But probably this is a flavor thing. Many people. many opinions. and this is mine. Sincere good luck with development.

• Red Heart

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The game is a very promising start, but that's all it is for now. To compare it to another RPGM female-protag corruption game, I've watched Star Knightess Aura get catapulted from making about 350 a month to 2000 since May, even with the somewhat more niche mind-control theme, relative lack of sex and mainly text-based scenes for most of that time, and I think the big difference between that game and this one is that the dev is more organized (plus they have an actual RPG with several hours of meaningful gameplay, so it doesn't just feel like a placeholder).

Getting a writer was good move though; I think the constant typos, grammatical errors and so on in v5 really hurt the game and likely drove a bunch of players away. I'll be keeping an eye on this and if I start to see consistent progress on the gameplay aspect, plus competently-done corruption fetish (and I like what I see in v6 with the traits and dynamic interactions), I may pledge on Patreon.

• Red Heart

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Unfortunately Peter was very unlucky with the collaborators he has hired (some of them have really scammed his money) and this is his first game, so he actually has had to learn how to code and how to planning the work from scratch.
All those typos and grammatical errors should already been solved, but we don't see this improvement, because Peter had to change his schedule and start to develop the Monocle (the players asked for that), so this v6.0a is focused on what happens inside the Monocle to test the new corruption system, without touch anything in the story. From a certain point of view this was the right thing to do, because test the various features and learn how to do what one want to do is the purpose of a demo release, but from outside it is really difficult understand how much he is working to create this game.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think you are reading what you want read, not what is actually written, so I don't think we shouldn't care to answer to your questions.
Anyway you have done a good job: you are one of the quickest members to be put in my ignored members list!

Reactions: Ashani

lrrr.omicron

Aug 30, 2020
Wasn't there a lot more to this game once? There was a town and some story and shooting. I download this game and there's a bar with only one customer you can interact with at all, and all the options are greyed out because you're not corrupted enough.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Game makes 300$ a month. Is he losing staff/artists/writers once a month? Paying them for months of work in advance? Is he purchasing assets that have yet to show up in-game? Where is that money going? It's definitely not going into development. Is he paying someone else to develop for him? If he's not writing, illustrating, or developing... what is he doing?

I am actually legitimately curious, as this case is probably the most obvious in terms of promises versus actual results. A lot of the developer's posts in this thread have been complaining about how commissions cost money, collaborators are cheating him, etc. So... where, then, did the money in-between being cheated and etc. go? Is he being cheated and scammed once a month? 300$... even 1$ of effort hasn't been going into the game, so where are the show of results? It's RPGM. You can spend a couple hours of time and do quite a bit of work that doesn't need art/good writing (neither of which this game has to begin with)--- like, say, give random NPCs in town dialogue. Work on some building interiors. Absolutely zero work that takes nothing but an investment of time to do has been done. If coding is hard for him, drop the weird battle system. Drop whatever unique corruption system he's attempting when he's apparently not a coder. Focus on actually creating a good framework, then add all the weird bells and whistles later if at all.

This thread feels like I'm sitting in on a stockholder meeting at .
Okay, You got me. I don't know what You gonna do with next information, but You asked for it.

The easiest and shortest explanation:
When I lose an artist, for example, I need to find new, right? To provide illustrations for scenes.
Since I don't want to provide bad-looking illustrations, I need to look for good artists. + their art-style should be close to what I have right now.
To achieve this I'm spending a lot of time storming know resources, where artists post their work and commission posts.
Once I'm find proper artists, I'm trying to contact them with description of what I want from them, and ask if they are interested in general.
Many of them:
- already busy with other commissions/projects
- don't do NSFW
- too busy to work on projects except one-time commissions
- too expensive
- not interest in game projects
- can't maintain needed artstyle
- not English speakers, so It's not possible to communicate with them without misunderstanding
- etc

Some of them in addition to above:
- not answering
- answer after few weeks
- hard to communicate
- not clear in their terms and conditions, which end's-up with bad revelations later, and I'm saying "Good bye" to them
- I don't trust them after small conversation/chat (it's very personal stuff, but it's important if You trust to person or not)
Few times I refused to work with people because of their ethnicity (their country is at war against my country) or because of their racism/chauvinism towards my nation or country(it's hard to conduct any business with people who don't like your kind and propagate hate against your nation, language and culture with a national scale with most mass media and on TV).

After this initial negotiation is finished - we have next stage:
Good artists don't work for possible profit in future, they want reasonable payment for their time and efforts, even if it's our first test cooperation, and their work isn't cheap(sometimes it costs more than project can bring on a month right now). Some of them want 100% prepayment, most 50%. I prefer those, who take only 50%, so if cooperation won't be success - I won't loose all sum. Unfortunately only after this test work is finished(if it will be) you both can understand if You are able to work together or not. For example 2 artists, that I tried to work last time refused to continue cooperation. 1 before complete test work, 1 after test work, because it was more complex, than he thought.
All this process take's a lot of time and money + worries.
And there is no soul-binding contract, that will force artist to work on this project, so they still can quit any moment by various reasons. That's why it's better to look for reliable artist with reputation, who's word

Why do I need writer:
For good lewd content, and process of finding good writer - little simpler, than artist, but just little. What takes most time here - is control for writing. Reading it while it's in progress few times per day/week, work on corrections, cut what I don't like, request needed additions, and etc. Last we cut near 30 pages of text, with scene, because, I didn't liked that as whole scene.
And You can try to find pricing of good adult writers if You are curious.

All other dialogues, main story, small dialogues, descriptions of everything - I'm writing by myself. Same about location design, search and assemble assets, since often You want this tree from this set, and that chair from other set.
Battle system, and deviant reactions don't use custom coding. I used few plugins, that can be found for free(of course author are credited on Patreon page), and and spend some time to make, test, and polish those systems.

Where money goes?
Some assets are purchased, but most money - to pay people for their work(lewd writing, illustrations, beautiful illumination on locations, at evening/night, combat animations, custom sprites, and some other million details, that I can't do by myself.

What else I'm spending my time on?
On tons of other things like - reading comments and feedbacks for example. Reading them I can understand which direction was wrong, or where I should put more pressure. For example it is a reason, why I didn't continued to make more main story - because people want to see more adult stuff in adult RPG, and willing to support such projects more(numbers doesn't lie). Once I've spend a lot of time in making interesting dungeon, with details, deep story, and puzzles (v5 content) - and it has less impact, that our work on latest build(v6). It's disappointing stuff, but in order to make more main story, and more content like in v5 - I need to make more adult content.

And all of it I'm doing in my free time, since can't abandon primary job.

I don't know why You need all this answers, but here You are, enjoy your time reading them.)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes