3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Muninn

May 2, 2019
not sure if this bug is already reported or my potato computer, but at night at the lake the rest point is still active and does not progress the time. Further, after abusing it (ie using a few times at night) and returning to the previous map, the game bugged as it did not allow me to move.

For consideration if/when you decide to work on the game further.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSnayde

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ouch so you live in the country that is under attack from the russians they compleetly destroyd the infrastructure there

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
ouch so you live in the country that is under attack from the russians they compleetly destroyd the infrastructure there
Yes. To be precise: In east part of country, and on most territories that was under occupation or near frontlines - cities where once lived hundred thousands people, are complete ruins now.
Electrical infrastructure across all country (power&heat plants, electrical substations) was heavily damaged. Currently it is restored up to acceptable level(no blackouts for almost a month).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 has a save from after the first mission in the bar i am unable to get past that since i find the minigame a bit to hard

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Doesn't matter where dev is from. This game's been stuck on v.6 for ages. Really hope the dev turned off the patreon and other money milking platforms
That's the dumbest take I've ever heard.
Dude's home country is being invaded, their civilians are being intentionally killed, their resources are being targeted, and all you can think of is "wow the least the dev could do is not take money." You can stop pledging your $0 contribution if it helps you feel like a winner in life.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Doesn't matter where dev is from. This game's been stuck on v.6 for ages. Really hope the dev turned off the patreon and other money milking platforms
I really hope that this dreadful take is the result of ignorance and not stupidity. The dev left the patron operating as usual at the request of the patrons. We want to support him as a soldier when he went off to defend Kyiv and now as a citizen of a country under brutal attack. HP is not currently being worked on because the dev and artist cannot reliably communicate, so Peter is working, when he can, on a simpler game that he can do by himself.

No matter how much pleasure you get from your kind of virtue-signalling, we patrons don't need an ignorant and insulting white knight.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You could also look on the patreon and on this thread... He's been pretty open on what's going on. This game (IIRC) had issues with the artist, which is a large part of why its still on hold. He's since started up a different game which has just released a version.

So yeah, where he's from has a HUGE impact on game development, if you've got bombs potentially falling on your house or the power going out constantly. Obviously he's in a better position now, but just ranting about how terrible the developer is when there's PUBLIC information on the developer's websites (patreon in particular in this case) about what's going on, youy just come off as an asshole.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes