cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Make sure to see her on Sunday 10AM (right after angela goes out) during this interaction, invite bailey to go shopping. regardless of what you do during the shopping, every other bailey scene in the house will be unlocked.
well that worked.

i hope rest of femmes end up getting fucked soon.

updated wt would be nice.

You get yourself a mod and game to your heart content.
except both are for old versions and might not work with current version.

where is nightclub and how to unlock it?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
where is nightclub and how to unlock it?
It's unlocked through a date with Alice (the neighbour). Need to have had sex with her and relationship 70+, then go see her in the evening.

(For best results, you'll want to have unlocked Psychology V and a bit of cash on hand.)

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Soo, yea, i read the changelog but the last update was so long ago i don't even know which one it was...
The new content is 0.8.1 or is it also 0.8? Cuz 0.8 to 0.8.1 looks like a really shitty amount of content.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I beg your pardon but WHAAAT?! 9GB+ size?! Wow! I haven't even started the game, but already i am really excited to see what this game contains since it's that big of a file. This is prooobably the biggest one out there, afaik. Excluding the Illusion-games etc. No idea why i haven't found this earlier, but now i am definitely delighted that my holiday break started this friday, because THIS will definitely take time!

What you lot reckon? Am i in for a lot of game content, or? :)

Sep 8, 2020
I just want to ask this in the nicest way I can: Is the futa/trans an optional thing or is it if you choose a certain character they will have be futa/trans ?

omocik

May 2, 2017
Soo, yea, i read the changelog but the last update was so long ago i don't even know which one it was...
The new content is 0.8.1 or is it also 0.8? Cuz 0.8 to 0.8.1 looks like a really shitty amount of content.

0.8b Patchnotes
  • Fixed Angela Date event not showing up
  • Fixed Lambo with Alice not repeating
  • Fixed Threesome with Aubrey and Layla not repeating when talking to Aubrey
  • Added some base conversations with Pei
  • Fixed Alice love stat and Alice Relationship stat getting mixed up
  • Fixed sometimes can't research the final tier in psychology.
  • Fixed Alice Lambo Anal miss placed label.

Looks like just animations. Neither great ones >< People want animations from devs, but usually they turn out to take too long and being mediocre :p

Reactions: Malkovichi

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
High-Rise Climb [v0.8.1a] Smokeydots

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.04 GB
v0.8.1a Update only Original Size: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 717 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 700 MB: -
v0.8.1a Update only Compressed: 43 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
I beg your pardon but WHAAAT?! 9GB+ size?! Wow! I haven't even started the game, but already i am really excited to see what this game contains since it's that big of a file. This is prooobably the biggest one out there, afaik. Excluding the Illusion-games etc. No idea why i haven't found this earlier, but now i am definitely delighted that my holiday break started this friday, because THIS will definitely take time!

What you lot reckon? Am i in for a lot of game content, or? :)
Don't expect to have 10+ hours worth of content... This game is badly optimized/compressed and is boring the first hour or two before you get any juicy scenes and then continues to be a grind for each scene afterwards, oh and for many of the girls the content stops just before it gets interesting. Grace and Izumi are the most developed characters besides the girlfriend and sister.

D

Deleted member 3027200

High-Rise Climb [v0.8.1a] Smokeydots

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 716 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 689 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
It's complete game right ? Not partwise

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Don't expect to have 10+ hours worth of content... This game is badly optimized/compressed and is boring the first hour or two before you get any juicy scenes and then continues to be a grind for each scene afterwards, oh and for many of the girls the content stops just before it gets interesting. Grace and Izumi are the most developed characters besides the girlfriend and sister.
Ahh, that's a bummer. That probably explains a few of the reviews, yea... Such a shame if that's the fact, but i will give it a try to see how it goes. I trust your words seeing that you and me have similar taste when it comes to game choices, so i am not too excited now as i was before, but ok, i will give it a try and see how it goes. :)

EDIT: Hah, it DOES help that Izumi reminds me of a classy, less loli version of my longtime ex. Nice bonus that. :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes